Spark Not Seen On USB Bus
404 1 2023-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Mpb0TtsvSNNv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 538 ft
United States

i have a dji spark that i'd like to do a firmware update on, but cannot. when connected via usb cable the pc does not see the drone device. no this has nothing to do with drivers or driver signing. the device is logically or electrically not on the usb bus. in windows it is not seen in device manager. also using windows usbview, a tool to show raw device ids on all usb buses, the drone is not present. so i tried connecting the drone to a linux pc and running lsusb to list all devices on all usb buses, but nothing --- the device is not visible (yes i know that dji assistant is not support on linux, this was simply a low level way of seeing if the device presents itself to usb bus). so my conclusion is that something has failed on the drone, maybe the usb connector went bad or an internal cable is disconnected or something else. has anyone else experienced this??
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Did you try to use a different USB communication cable to further isolate the issue? We recommend installing the DJI Assistant 2 software on a Windows PC to avoid any issues. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending in the unit for further diagnostics. You may create an online repair case using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules