Dji Phantom 3 4K Wifi won't take pictures or video's
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geordy Kemp
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello,

I recently got this drone from my little brother cause he was not using it anymore. Somehow the drone is not taking pictures or video's and when i try to make pictures the whole app just freezes and it looks like the gimball is resetting. Please see the video i will link in this post and help me cause i don't know what to do anymore, i already did a lot of things but nothing is helping.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VphIMBfs3aY
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 4k and its accessories starting on September 30, 2022. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Please describe the SD card.  
2023-11-2
Use props
Geordy Kemp
lvl.1

Netherlands

Mark The Droner Posted at 11-2 04:10
Please describe the SD card.

I have a SanDisk Extreme Micro SDHC 32GB and also a 128GB version. I also tried a 8GB micro sd card that is very slow and the drone is detecting that it is slower so i still have no idea what is wrong with it.
2023-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules