Can thread the wrist strap Osmos 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dcohen
lvl.1

United States

It's impossible to thread the wrist strap through the tiny slots on the camera.  Is there a trick to it?  Or another type of strap that might work?
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dcohen. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. When attaching the wrist strap, you can use a pointed object such as the SIM needle to pull the wrist strap.
2023-11-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I used a loop of fishing line through the hole and then pulled the supplied strap back with it.  
2023-11-2
Use props
dcohen
lvl.1

United States

Hi,
Thanks for your response.  I was finally able to do it, but it wasn't easy.  I used a needle as you suggested, but first I had to tie a thread to the strap, fish the tiny thread through the very small openings, and then pull the strap into place.  Bottom line, this is a design flaw and something to consider for the future Pocket 4. )
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dcohen Posted at 11-3 06:26
Hi,
Thanks for your response.  I was finally able to do it, but it wasn't easy.  I used a needle as you suggested, but first I had to tie a thread to the strap, fish the tiny thread through the very small openings, and then pull the strap into place.  Bottom line, this is a design flaw and something to consider for the future Pocket 4. )

Hi, dcohen. Thank you for the update. We're glad you were able to do it. We'll take it as a suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for evaluation.
2023-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules