Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDCams
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2970659 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own both a Ronin 4D and Inspire 3.

I really like the cross compatibility with a lot of the accessories like the wireless units, follow focus and SSDs.

However, the batteries do make it very annoying having to have different types for each. The 4D does have the removable battery plate, so it would be brilliant to have a purchasable plate that allows you to mount a TB51 on the 4D so you’d only need one set of batteries and chargers to power both units.

Hopefully this is in the pipeline because it’d make life a lot easier!
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JDCams. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-3
Use props
Josephsmith
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Yeah bro, this is a no brainer!!! DJI is going to introduce the New 4D-8K which is not compatible with the TB51 batteries of the inspire 3?! Imagine packing both sets of batteries that large in your backpack when traveling.  It’s completely absurd! This will deter a lot of I3 owners from ever getting a ronin-4D-8K
3-8 19:10
Use props
Salvador Garza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3604255 ft
United States

Very disappointing to learn TB51 batteries are not compatible with the Ronin 4D.  We sold our Inspire 2 and bought an Inspire 3.  A few months later we purchased the Ronin 4D 8K combo and discovered it uses the obsolete and hard to find TB50’s. Terrible oversight on DJI’s part not to release a TB51 battery plate for the Ronin 4D.
3-9 17:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules