741 12 2023-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

Hi,

is there an step by step instruction how can creat an YouTube Live Stream? I get no error message if I start the Live Stream from the Mimo App (think all needed settings are OK and also the WiFi connection. See or looks like on the Pocket 3 and on my phone if my device has started the stream but can't see in my YouTube protal the stream.

Looks like, I do somethings wrong ;-)

Thanks for hints and tips

Josef

2023-11-2
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

or did I need to have for streaming from the Pocket 3 also 1K subscribers?
2023-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cpt. Joe Posted at 11-2 02:44
or did I need to have for streaming from the Pocket 3 also 1K subscribers?

If you go to the Youtube Stream Studio and get your URL and use it with RTMP you dont need 1000 subscribers.

Dashboard Link - YouTube Stream Studio Dashboard
2023-11-2
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

Great, thank you for your fast answer and help DAFlys - will test it....
2023-11-2
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

sorry, think, I do still again something wrong...

1) Should I on the Mimo App select RTMP or YouTube?
2.) Shouldn't I enter the StremKey somewhere?
2023-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cpt. Joe Posted at 11-2 05:26
sorry, think, I do still again something wrong...

1) Should I on the Mimo App select RTMP or YouTube?

You replied to yourself.

The stream key and the URL need to be combined,   I use the RTMP option in the mimo as it seems to appear faster on YouTube.
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Josef. Thank you for reaching out. For YouTube streaming, please check the steps below:

1)YouTube official - Getting Started Tutorial for Livestreaming:
https://support.google.com/youtu ... Platform%3DDesktop;
2) YouTube Official – Create a live stream on a mobile device:
https://support.google.com/youtu ... ;ref_topic=9257984;
3) If you have not done a live stream on YouTube, please refer to the steps below:
(1) Go to YouTube.
(2) Tap the “Create”   icon in the top-right corner to start a live stream.
(3) If you have not verified the channel, please follow the steps to do so.
(4) After the live streaming function is enabled for the first time, you may need to wait up to 24 hours. You can start live streaming once the function is enabled.
4) If you have live-streamed on YouTube:
(1) Ensure that live streaming has been launched immediately in the DJI Mimo app until you see the live streaming screen.
(2) Visit the YouTube official website. Tap the “Create” icon in the top-right corner of the official website. Then, tap “Start live streaming”.
(3) Tap the “Manage”  icon on the left of the page. Then, find the current live streams on the right list. Enter the Details page.
(4) Follow the requirements to fill in live streaming information. Tap “Save”. Then, tap “Start Live Streaming” in the top-right corner. Wait for a moment. You can see the live streaming screen sent by DJI device on YouTube.

Notes:
When logging into YouTube, it may take several seconds to load the account information if the network environment is poor. We recommend that the customer waits for several seconds or attempts to log in several times.
2023-11-3
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

Thank you!
2023-11-3
Use props
Mike K N
lvl.2
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 11-3 03:41
You replied to yourself.

The stream key and the URL need to be combined,   I use the RTMP option in the mimo as it seems to appear faster on YouTube.

Hello, can you please tell me in which way one has to combine the stream key and the url?  
2023-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mike K N Posted at 11-3 06:01
Hello, can you please tell me in which way one has to combine the stream key and the url?

You just append the key to the end of the URL   
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, Cpt. Joe. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.
2023-11-5
Use props
Mike K N
lvl.2
Germany

@DAFlys Thanks
2023-11-5
Use props
OVS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78842 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-3 05:24
Hi, Josef. Thank you for reaching out. For YouTube streaming, please check the steps below:

1)YouTube official - Getting Started Tutorial for Livestreaming:

Why is it necessary to go into Youtube if you have streamed before verytime you start a new livestream???

The Gopro (Quik) app asks once for access to your youtube channel and then you can start and stop the live from the Quik app WITHOUT having to go into Youtube EVERYTIME you run a new livestream?!

This is one feature that GoPro does better than DJI it seems... Please can you follow GoPro and make livestreaming from mobile only easier like GoPro?
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules