It just seems to flow much better than flying manual on the RC2 for me
2023-11-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice.  for me too, i agree.  won't happen on day 1 but after much practice, the mc2 is superior to the rc2....in sport mode.
2023-11-2
Use props
Debugger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Not RC2 and MC2 can do the same movements. You choose the one which performs the kind of flight you want to do. You can not compare them.
They are 2 totally different controller for different  situations. Not compareable in my opinion
2023-11-3
Use props
MisterSpyezFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Debugger Posted at 11-3 06:14
Not RC2 and MC2 can do the same movements. You choose the one which performs the kind of flight you want to do. You can not compare them.
They are 2 totally different controller for different  situations. Not compareable in my opinion

wasn't comparing just stating my preference...
2023-11-3
Use props
Judi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19721 ft

United Kingdom

Unfortunately for me doesn’t come natural. My arm gets tired, and if you pause it to relax you lose the ability to head track to look around. Ideally it would be better for me if they added the head tracking with the RC2 as well. That would make me happy.
2023-11-3
Use props
MisterSpyezFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Judi Posted at 11-3 23:31
Unfortunately for me doesn’t come natural. My arm gets tired, and if you pause it to relax you lose the ability to head track to look around. Ideally it would be better for me if they added the head tracking with the RC2 as well. That would make me happy.

fly in manual mode with head tracking? If so that would be extremely difficult... nigh on impossible I reckon
2023-11-6
Use props
Judi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19721 ft

United Kingdom

MisterSpyezFPV Posted at 11-6 01:56
fly in manual mode with head tracking? If so that would be extremely difficult... nigh on impossible I reckon

You can use the remote in Normal and Sports mode as well
2023-11-8
Use props
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2560784 ft
Portugal

I do agree, manual mode with head tracking. Something DJI should study. But as I posted before, MC2 should have a manual mode, or if you want, an acrobatic mode. Then add in the head tracking to MC2-acrobatic mode and you have the best and most versatile solution of all. All acrobatic maneuvers possible with an intuitive controller and with head tracking control. Imagine making a power loop while looking to the right or to the left side, you can spot the obstacle while making the full loop rotation.
2023-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice and smooth!
2023-12-19
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer