DJI Go4 v4.3.60 CrystalSky
993 3 2023-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

CrystalSky has notified that Go4 4.3.60 is available for the CS monitor, but when attempting to install it, it downloads and just prompts "X App not installed." when attepmtog tp install it... this happens when "NEW" or "ALL" is setected for the update.
I attempted to install it from the app as well as the *APK file in the downloads with tha same result.

Is there a bug in the v4.3.60 install file released by DJI or an I missing something?

Version 4.3.54 fixed the no maps problem but introduced a few new bugs, the videos will no longer play at all from the Go4 "Album" and photos take a very long time to show up after displaying 2 or 3 photos or after a photo has been deleted... needing to close and reopen "Albums" to display photos with a reasonable time for the photo to show up... hopefully those bugs are ironed out in 4.3.60.

2023-11-2
Use props
Mike B.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11909 ft

France

Good morning, turn on your crystalsky, go to "settings", then at the bottom of the page go to "Update" then "Check for Updates" and follow the procedure. This will install you firmware v03.00.03.00 which contains version v4.3.60 of DJI GO 4
2023-11-24
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Mike B. Posted at 11-24 02:16
Good morning, turn on your crystalsky, go to "settings", then at the bottom of the page go to "Update" then "Check for Updates" and follow the procedure. This will install you firmware v03.00.03.00 which contains version v4.3.60 of DJI GO 4

I shouldn't have to install firmware onto my CS monitor that blocks features and is not reversable to update Go4 to 4.3.60.!
2023-11-24
Use props
GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS
New

Cyprus

mAIRs Posted at 11-24 18:15
I shouldn't have to install firmware onto my CS monitor that blocks features and is not reversable to update Go4 to 4.3.60.!

I upgraded my crystal sky to the latest firmware but the transmission video is not smooth as it was before with the oldest firmware, unfortunately I believe we destroyed our monitors.
2023-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules