635 8 2023-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duca Simone Luc
lvl.1

Germany

Hallo everybody,
i've just bought the new Pocket 3  and I have two questions:

1 - if I insert the Micro SD Scandisk Etreme PRO 128 GB. , it doesn't block but comes back. So I have to hold it down for it to be read, and in this case it means the card is not compatible.

2 - Is the DJI Osmo Pocket wireless extender Module compatible with the Osmo Pocket 3? or will a specific one be produced?

Thanks for a reply!
2023-11-2
Use props
Duca Simone Luc
lvl.1

Germany

Hallo everybody,
Question 1 was my mistake…: the Mirco SD has to push correctly inside until it will be blocked. And it works and is perfectly compatible.

Still waiting an answer about questions 2

Cheers
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to figure our your concern about the SD card. Regarding the Osmo Pocket Wireless Module, unfortunately, it is not compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-4
Use props
Duca Simone Luc
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-4 20:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to figure our your concern about the SD card. Regarding the Osmo Pocket Wireless Module, unfortunately, it is not compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, is still the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod NOT compatible for Osmo Pocket 3? Because I get an Email which says: "The product you are interested in is back in stock "...
Anyway, there will be in future something so, compatible  with Osmo Pocket 3?
Thanks for a reply
1-4 07:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Duca Simone Luc Posted at 1-4 07:21
Hi, is still the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod NOT compatible for Osmo Pocket 3? Because I get an Email which says: "The product you are interested in is back in stock "...
Anyway, there will be in future something so, compatible  with Osmo Pocket 3?
Thanks for a reply

Hello there. Yes, the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod is also not compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3. Please follow our official website for the latest information, and if there are any updates, we will let you know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-5 02:56
Use props
Duca Simone Luc
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 02:56
Hello there. Yes, the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod is also not compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3. Please follow our official website for the latest information, and if there are any updates, we will let you know. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Still no news about it...?
3-10 07:08
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I don't believe Pocket 3 gets any Rod made by DJI. I believe sells for Rod were too low.

I have the Rod but only tried it only couple of times with Pocket 1 and 2.
3-10 08:47
Use props
Duca Simone Luc
lvl.1

Germany

Aavis Posted at 3-10 08:47
I don't believe Pocket 3 gets any Rod made by DJI. I believe sells for Rod were too low.

I have the Rod but only tried it only couple of times with Pocket 1 and 2.

Okay, I'd simply looking for an extension Stative where I can fix on the base my iPhone to control (via WI-Fi or Bluetooth) the Pocket Osmo 3 placed at the top if the Stative.
Any ideas?

3-10 09:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Duca Simone Luc Posted at 3-10 07:08
Still no news about it...?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Osmo Pocket 3 does not come with an official extension rod. If you wish to use it with an extension rod, please consider the following options:

1) Use the "Osmo Pocket 3 Expansion Adapter" along with the "Osmo Action 1.5m Extension Rod Kit". With this setup, you can compose and monitor the frame using DJI Mimo.

2) Use a third-party extension rod that has a 1/4" screw. Connect it directly to the 1/4" screw hole located at the bottom of the Handle with 1/4'' Thread or the Battery Handle. (It is recommended that you select an extension rod with an angle adjustment feature for convenient selfie usage.)
3-10 23:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules