Fly out of signal RTH
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomen3
lvl.2

Sweden

Have anyone of you forum members flight out of signal between you(remote controll) and your Phantom 3 so it have set to RTH and when connection is back you have had control so you can land it by your own or still being in the air flying around?

I want to hear some stories come on

Becuase i have not came over my fear on flying so far that i dont know if the signal will be lost or not if its not comin back

Also in sweden maximum hight allowed is 120 meter but i only make 80 meters then i dont want more affraid of losing it and if there is strong winds up there in the sky!

2015-9-6
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

i test that more or less every week, i send it out some ways and then turn off rc, and it always , always comes back. i then turn on rc and once it connects, i take over either by using smart go home where u have full control, or i just cancell rth from the rc.
2015-9-6
Use props
Phantomen3
lvl.2

Sweden

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-6 18:35
i test that more or less every week, i send it out some ways and then turn off rc, and it always , a ...

{:3_46:} {:3_46:} {:3_46:} {:3_46:} {:3_46:} {:3_46:} {:3_46:}
2015-9-6
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

{:3_50:}{:2_36:}
2015-9-6
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-6 11:35
i test that more or less every week, i send it out some ways and then turn off rc, and it always , a ...

Like an idiot I sometimes hit the controller's on/off button by mistake when I meant to press the return to home... so far it always starts the RTH sequence and reconnects when I realize my mistake.

Butch
2015-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules