what to buy
419 4 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbrady
lvl.1

United States

I think I'm ready to buy Mini 3 Pro for $900. WIth builtin remote. 1 battery. I'll get the PLUS battery later. The more you pay, the more you get. It has lots of nice features. Its my 1st drone. If I spend $900, will I have to pass the Part 107 exam......just to fly. I will be using photos and video in my videos. For example, I will take overhead video of my house when I go to sell it. So just to do that, I will have to pass Part 107, right. Any other drone suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
2023-11-3
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

I would go with what DB said. the mini 4 pro is much better then the mini 3 pro, and has a lot more features.
2023-11-3
Use props
Sam654
lvl.3
Flight distance : 132667 ft

United Kingdom

Instead of the plus battery, maybe consider the Fly More Kit instead. That includes (among other things) two more standard batteries and charge hub that will charge all three and remote. The two batteries will give more flying time than a single plus battery, while keeping under the 250g mark. Now I'm not too familiar with the regulations in the USA, but here (UK) you have far less restrictions when you are <250g, a main reason for choosing a Mini over bigger models in the first place.
2023-11-3
Use props
sbrady
lvl.1

United States

thank you all very much, your knowledge and understanding are very helpful.
2023-11-4
Use props
djiuser_d3Bi7bZgYQga
lvl.3

United States

You don't need to pass 107 unless drone is more than 250gr.  Also, i thought the Mini 4 pro is slightly more than 3 pro, why wouldnt u get that plus the package
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules