Out of focus on dji mini 3 pro
334 5 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrasg
lvl.1

Sweden

So when I click focus while Im in af (auto focus) it like changes and stops where it thinks is the best but my drone stops at the blurry. Here is a video. https://youtube.com/watch?v=KNniPrjO8p8&si=_z8hNoZB81ISMS_M

2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Andrasg. Thank you for reaching out. The focus range of the Mini 3 Pro starts at 1 meter. When shooting at a close distance, the camera is close to the object, and the subject in the screen part is too close, which is similar to the nearsightedness of human eyes. This is normal. Please try another environment as well as the subject.
2023-11-4
Use props
djiuser_BUt0mQTPSfc4
New
Flight distance : 264190 ft
United States

This happens to me also and at any range. A firmware update did not solve this issue
2023-11-4
Use props
djiuser_BUt0mQTPSfc4
New
Flight distance : 264190 ft
United States

This happens to me also and at any range. A firmware update did not solve this issue
2023-11-4
Use props
Andrasg
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-4 06:25
Hi, Andrasg. Thank you for reaching out. The focus range of the Mini 3 Pro starts at 1 meter. When shooting at a close distance, the camera is close to the object, and the subject in the screen part is too close, which is similar to the nearsightedness of human eyes. This is normal. Please try another environment as well as the subject.

We will make another video again tomorrow. Just to show that being to close is not the problem here. It is with longer distances too. It does not lock in the right focus length. We will do it when its good weather again.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Andrasg Posted at 11-4 11:50
We will make another video again tomorrow. Just to show that being to close is not the problem here. It is with longer distances too. It does not lock in the right focus length.

Sure. Looking forward to your update.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules