963 4 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adisaputra
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1110043 ft
Indonesia

Dear guys,

Can LightCut (video editor recommended by Dji) be installed on a laptop?

Thank you.
2023-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's mobile devices only at the moment.  
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. LightCut is a mobile app video editing software that features stronger editing and is more professional in intelligent recognition, selection of highlight moments, richness of templates, and intelligent film production. Downloading LightCut is free via the App Store, and Google Play Store. Hope this information helps.
2023-11-4
Use props
djiuser_FKkYeRp5WhGQ
New
Flight distance : 36198 ft
Austria

Hey, is there a possibility to auto convert 16:9 footage to 9:16, where the clips are „full screen“?
1-2 05:58
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

I had never used light-cut before . so I downloaded it & tried it to create just one video.  Which I also used the music that was included in the lightcut app and uploaded the video below to YouTube.
Today I got a email noticed  I was hit a copyright claim for the music apparently it is copyrighted in the lightcut app  Meaning if you use the music in lightcut in one of your drone videos on YouTube,  Your video can't be monetized, because the content owner of lightcut(DJI) get the money instead of your video. WTF?!
With that said. Thats not good. DJI making money off your drone videos through their lightcut app, thats not right on so many levels

I won't be using light cut any more.

1-12 14:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules