Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tonight's Sunset - Westerleigh - Staten Island, NY
441 35 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BetterBizTech
Captain
Flight distance : 3286936 ft
United States

Tonight's Sunset - Westerleigh - Staten Island, NY

DJI_0766.jpg
2023-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ahh. so thats where the sun went.  
2023-11-3
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nice one...
2023-11-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6180449 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another cloudless sky. You're having all the luck just now
2023-11-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shot.    Love how you captured the sun's rays beaming out toward the viewer.  
2023-11-4
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 11-4 01:14
Another cloudless sky. You're having all the luck just now

I'll take it while I can.
2023-11-4
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-4 03:36
Great shot.    Love how you captured the sun's rays beaming out toward the viewer.

Thank You RDB.
2023-11-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6180449 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-4 03:36
I'll take it while I can.

2023-11-4
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-4 03:36
Great shot.    Love how you captured the sun's rays beaming out toward the viewer.

Thank You RDB.
2023-11-5
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

Thank You Depp.
2023-11-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

You're most welcome.  Hope you have had a great weekend.
2023-11-5
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-5 15:21
You're most welcome.  Hope you have had a great weekend.

To You Too.
2023-11-5
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Diggin' these pics, man! Awesome work, buddy!
2023-11-6
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-3 23:35
Ahh. so thats where the sun went.

It seems to find its way there every evening.
2023-11-6
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

Wild FPV Posted at 11-6 01:07
Diggin' these pics, man! Awesome work, buddy!

Thank. You.
2023-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, had a great weekend.  Heading to the pistol range to put about 50 rounds on some paper targets.  
2023-11-6
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-6 06:28
Thanks, had a great weekend.  Heading to the pistol range to put about 50 rounds on some paper targets.

Have some fun.
2023-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Always fun to got to the pistol range.  I buy ammo in bulk so it keeps the price way down. Also, target ammo is much cheaper than self-defense ammo.  
2023-11-6
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-6 07:23
Always fun to got to the pistol range.  I buy ammo in bulk so it keeps the price way down. Also, target ammo is much cheaper than self-defense ammo.

Good to know.
2023-11-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-6 03:38
It seems to find its way there every evening.

It was meant as a joke as weve not seen it for a few days here.
2023-11-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I tried to take the Air 3 out for a flight this afternoon.  However, it kept giving me an error about needing an update. Using my smartphone data I checked and it wouldn't update.  Kept giving me error about all servers being busy.  Anyway, once I got back to my boat I was able to hook up to DJI Assistant 2 and it indicated it had the latest firmware update and RC2 was up to date. So I just refreshed everything using Assistant 2.  Took it out for a test flight off the back of my boat and it flew just fine and without any errors.  Not sure what that was all about but had be doing some troubleshooting for sure.
2023-11-7
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-7 15:39
I tried to take the Air 3 out for a flight this afternoon.  However, it kept giving me an error about needing an update. Using my smartphone data I checked and it wouldn't update.  Kept giving me error about all servers being busy.  Anyway, once I got back to my boat I was able to hook up to DJI Assistant 2 and it indicated it had the latest firmware update and RC2 was up to date. So I just refreshed everything using Assistant 2.  Took it out for a test flight off the back of my boat and it flew just fine and without any errors.  Not sure what that was all about but had be doing some troubleshooting for sure.

As long as it's working ad didn't have to go in for service.
2023-11-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-7 15:49
As long as it's working ad didn't have to go in for service.

Yes, that was great.  I had to send in my air 2 once before and it was a 3 week turnaround.  After going back and reading the logs I see that the error was for an outdated flysafe database.  Weird, as I always keep everything up to date, or so I thought.  
2023-11-7
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-7 16:35
Yes, that was great.  I had to send in my air 2 once before and it was a 3 week turnaround.  After going back and reading the logs I see that the error was for an outdated flysafe database.  Weird, as I always keep everything up to date, or so I thought.

Sometimes it's just a glitch in the download. As long as you don't get it swapped in the 3 week period. Besides losing the drone for 3 weeks you get one that you might not trust back.
2023-11-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-7 16:57
Sometimes it's just a glitch in the download. As long as you don't get it swapped in the 3 week period. Besides losing the drone for 3 weeks you get one that you might not trust back.

Just the luck of the draw I'm thinking.  I had an immediate issue with my Air 3 and returned it under a warranty claim and got a brand new one back in return.  I sent a Mini 2 in because of a motor failure but was out of the warranty period so I just paid to have it repaired as agreed upon.  However, I got a refurb drone back as the serial number was different.  It had all kinds of issues and acted like it had been sent in for repairs and was sent to me by mistake.  So I was able to send it back and lo and behold I got a new Mini 2 back.  
2023-11-8
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-8 15:00
Just the luck of the draw I'm thinking.  I had an immediate issue with my Air 3 and returned it under a warranty claim and got a brand new one back in return.  I sent a Mini 2 in because of a motor failure but was out of the warranty period so I just paid to have it repaired as agreed upon.  However, I got a refurb drone back as the serial number was different.  It had all kinds of issues and acted like it had been sent in for repairs and was sent to me by mistake.  So I was able to send it back and lo and behold I got a new Mini 2 back.

Good stroke of luck. Go play the lottery.
2023-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-8 15:44
Good stroke of luck. Go play the lottery.

I guess I should try the lottery more often.  I only buy an occasional scratch off ticket.  However, I have to admit I've been quite lucky as the last one I bought was a $1500 winner.  The ten tickets before that were losers.  
2023-11-8
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-8 16:18
I guess I should try the lottery more often.  I only buy an occasional scratch off ticket.  However, I have to admit I've been quite lucky as the last one I bought was a $1500 winner.  The ten tickets before that were losers.

That's still not bad. I never win, but I don't play often.
2023-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-8 17:36
That's still not bad. I never win, but I don't play often.

They say you can't win if you don't play.  However, I've seen people spend an entire paycheck trying to hit the lottery big and have zero to show for it and then can't even pay rent.  Very sad to see somebody addicted to gambling that bad.  I just consider how the odds are tremendously stacked against you winning so that is why I rarely play.  
2023-11-9
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-9 04:08
They say you can't win if you don't play.  However, I've seen people spend an entire paycheck trying to hit the lottery big and have zero to show for it and then can't even pay rent.  Very sad to see somebody addicted to gambling that bad.  I just consider how the odds are tremendously stacked against you winning so that is why I rarely play.

I used to train racehorses and watched people gamble their lives away. Not the way to riches.. Just the way to poverty.
2023-11-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-9 04:35
I used to train racehorses and watched people gamble their lives away. Not the way to riches.. Just the way to poverty.

So seeing it firsthand you knew exactly what I was talking about with the compulsive lottery people.  Big thing in this area is greyhound dog racing.  I don't go to them but they tend to draw huge crowds and no doubt the betting is big also.  
2023-11-9
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-9 10:05
So seeing it firsthand you knew exactly what I was talking about with the compulsive lottery people.  Big thing in this area is greyhound dog racing.  I don't go to them but they tend to draw huge crowds and no doubt the betting is big also.

I've never been to a dog race.
2023-11-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-9 14:29
I've never been to a dog race.

I've been to a horse race but never to a dog race.  
2023-11-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice one too!
2023-12-19
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain