M3P bound to another acct after pairing with Goggles 2 Motion Combo
427 2 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackRyan865
lvl.2
Flight distance : 731762 ft
United States

I need help unbinding my Mini3Pro. I have active DJI Care Refresh contract (No.: A2C7C108D9369D09) with about 200 days left on it and recently purchased Goggles 2 Motion combo. Activated goggles and was in a process of binding motion RC to the aircraft. While doing it offered an option to unbind my M3P from my bound remote (RC with screen) and when I did that I got error message (53268 - aircraft bound to another acct). After unsuccessfully unbinding my main RC and still let me bind the motion controller. Then when I connected my regular RC remote later on I was surprised to see it said it was already bound to my own account and no option to unbind available (says already bound to another account - and lists my own email which I am logged in with!) . Hoping to fix that (big mistake) logged out from DJI Fly app and logged back in and to my surprise it is now saying its bound to someone else's account!
Please help!!! Now after buying another expensive product I lost my DJI Care Refresh coverage and M3P got stuck linked to another account. I am attaching all these screenshots below as evidence. You can see that my aircraft is bound to my remote ******QFNG and not some unknown remote *****A0BU.
Also it linked to my account vadimfrey@gmail.com as per DJI Care Refresh Contract, not to unknown email shown in screenshots below.

Please help!!!

Screenshot_20231102_211935.jpg Screenshot_20231102_211924.jpg Screenshot_20231102_211901.jpg Screen1.JPG Screen2.JPG Screen3.JPG Screen4.JPG

2023-11-3
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
Flight distance : 731762 ft
United States

You can also see in attached screenshot below of my DJI Care Contract this aircraft is linked to my account - vadimfrey@gmail.com and this is valid until April 16, 2024, therefore the same aircraft cannot be bound to another account rbrmd***@gmail.com at the same time
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Would you please take a photo of the SN on the aircraft and the remote controller for us, too? We will escalate the issue.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules