767 6 2023-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcus67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5852530 ft
Canada

Hi Guys
I recently posted a thread on horizon issues using no eis, wide and gyroflow for horizon lock

Gyroflow / Horizon Balance issue | DJI FORUM

I find that a way to PARTIALLY fix it is to start the camera up on a stable surface without moving it for a few seconds. Starting the camera up on my hand exaggerates the problem. Its only a partial fix. I think the gyro data graphs still look off compared to the gyro data captured by my older gopro8 which gyroflow seems to have an excellent horizon lock on.

Recording after starting up on a flat non-moving surface, no eis, gyroflow horizon lock:

2023-11-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Did you ninjawalk there?
Btw I think you need a bigger clock, I couldn't catch the time
2023-11-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I know not to start things like gps  with no metal near.  hope you  find your resolution I need not worry on this  camera about a lil tilt
2023-11-4
Use props
Marcus67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5852530 ft
Canada

I got the action4 to use on my drone as well. It used to be great when i use gopro + gyroflow for the amazing horizon leveling. (imagine fpv drone real estate exterior to interior in one take) Unfortunately cant use the Action4 on the drone with the terrible horizon levelling system.
2023-11-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

well its an action camera  we expect a lot more
2023-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That was very steady!
2023-12-19
Use props
alexei635
lvl.1
Thailand

Fishycomics Posted at 2023-11-5 03:38
well its an action camera  we expect a lot more

The problem is not that this is the action camera. After all, on Go Pro, leveling works perfectly.
2-15 18:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules