Goggles 2 Questions
269 1 2023-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
murwille
lvl.2
United States

I purchased a DJI Mini 3 Pro a few weeks ago and recently took it on a trip through the american southwest.  It worked well and I really enjoy the videos I got.  I was thinking of getting the DJI Goggles 2.  I have been trying to answer my questions by doing several searches and looking on Youtube, but can't find all the answers.I have the RC controller - with the built in screen.  It would seem you can't connect the RC controller with the goggles.  You can connect the goggles to a mobile device/cell phone.  Does this mean you can't operate the drone with the RC controller independantly - at the same time?  Does the drone not recognize commands from both devices when used together?
I see the Goggles 2 does not support  Portrait mode, digital zoom, or Intelligent modes like Focus Track, Mastershots, and Quickshots.  You can't use the 48 mp mode for stills.  It would seem you can't use the "C" flight mode either.
Can you use any of theses functions when the goggles are connected to a cell phone the the DJI Fly app or simultaneously with the RC controller.  It would be a pain to lift up the goggles to look at the RC controller, but if you could activate to command on the RC controller - you could watch the events in the goggles?  Thanks in advance for any information.

2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Goggles 2, it must be used with DJI RC Motion 2, instead of DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro for flight control.

When the goggles are used with DJI Mini 3 Pro, the drone supports forward and backward obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/60fps, and 1080p/60fps normal video recording.
If you would like to perform the vertical shooting and intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible. Since the DJI Goggles 2 does not support, it is suggested you could switch and only pair with the above mentioned controller for the usage. Thanks.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules