454 12 2023-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kpsphoto
lvl.1
Iceland

Geysir 2023 KPS www.photo.is-10-3.jpg

From my Golden Circle tour yesterday.

Geysir, sometimes spelled as "Geysir," is a famous hot spring in Iceland. It is one of the earliest geysers known to Europeans and has given its name to the natural phenomenon of geysers, which are hot springs that intermittently erupt columns of hot water and steam into the air. Geysir is located in the Haukadalur Valley in southwestern Iceland.

However, it's worth noting that Geysir has become less active in recent years, with eruptions being quite infrequent. Nearby, the geyser "Strokkur" is more reliable and erupts regularly, making it a popular attraction for tourists. Strokkur is known for its frequent and impressive eruptions, often reaching heights of up to 30 meters.

Visiting the Geysir area is a unique experience, and you can witness the power of geothermal activity in Iceland. There are also several other hot springs and geysers in the vicinity, making it a fascinating destination for those interested in natural wonders.

#geysers #northerligh #daytour #waterfall #wyoming #yellowstonenationalpark #yellowstone #islandia #hotsprings #adventure #visiticeland #geothermal #traveltheworld #traveling #explore #vacation #icelandroadtrip #travelgram #strokkurgeyser #goldencircleiceland #nationalpark #icelandic #icelandnature #northernlights #islanda #skogafoss #holidays #tourism #icelandphotography #oldfaithful #DJI

2023-11-5
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Amazing shot. Out of this world!
2023-11-5
Use props
kpsphoto
lvl.1
Iceland

Depp Posted at 11-5 04:22
Amazing shot. Out of this world!

Thanks
2023-11-5
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5231283 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very Cool Topdown.
2023-11-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wow, almost un earthly.  
2023-11-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great topdown shot.
2023-11-5
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United States

Nice one
2023-11-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very unique topdown shot.  
2023-11-5
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 813307 ft
Germany

great picture - of a natural wonder in beautiful colours. Well done
2023-11-6
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Iceland is like something out of this world, man! That picture is awesome, buddy, congrats!
2023-11-6
Use props
kpsphoto
lvl.1
Iceland

Thanks all for your warm comments. I took this photo in a extreme wind with my drone in S (speed) mode. It was partly cloudy. I also try to take 360 spear but it stopped b.c. of wind alarm so I had to restart it few time by redoing from the last position and it worked
2023-11-6
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

Beautiful colours amongst all that rock
2023-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft