RC-N1 Controller issue
781 9 2023-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrzej Hałaburda
lvl.1
Poland

Hi there
I noticed twice, that the controller won't charge. It was about 30% battery. I connected the charger and nothing happened. To be sure that the charger does work I've tried the charger with my phone and it has charged it immediately. So I reconnected to the controller and still no power. After many tries and as I used the original charger it finally started to charge the controller. The second time was today. The same issue. I tried to leave the charger without changing anything and left it for about 10 minutes. Not worked at all. So I took the controller to the fly. Just after one session it is charging just perfect with the same charger. What's going on? Should I worry about it?
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Would you please check the USB-C port on the remote controller or the charging cable you used?
2023-11-5
Use props
Andrzej Hałaburda
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 20:11
Hello, there. Would you please check the USB-C port on the remote controller or the charging cable you used?

The charging port on the controller hasn't any visible damages as it's new. On the other side, both cables I've used are working just perfect with my other devices and most of the time they are perfect with the controller too. I assume it's not a normal behaviour it the controller won't immediately charge. And what now? Warranty claim I guess...
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Andrzej Hałaburda Posted at 11-5 21:47
The charging port on the controller hasn't any visible damages as it's new. On the other side, both cables I've used are working just perfect with my other devices and most of the time they are perfect with the controller too. I assume it's not a normal behaviour it the controller won't immediately charge. And what now? Warranty claim I guess...

If so, we will recommend you send it back for diagnosis. Here is the link to submit the online repair request:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
If the device is within the warranty period and the damage was not caused by user errors, DJI will cover the repair fee.
2023-11-6
Use props
Валерий Пономаренко
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi! I have the same problem with my DJI mini 2SE controller (6 months old).  During the flight the remote control suddenly turned off. (The drone returned to the start point after some time). After this I can't turn on my remote - it doesn't respond to any button. When the charger is connected, the lights do not light up. I am in the Philippines. And i cannot start Repair Process. I can't select Philippines on the website.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Валерий Пономаренко Posted at 12-13 08:04
Hi! I have the same problem with my DJI mini 2SE controller (6 months old).  During the flight the remote control suddenly turned off. (The drone returned to the start point after some time). After this I can't turn on my remote - it doesn't respond to any button. When the charger is connected, the lights do not light up. I am in the Philippines. And i cannot start Repair Process. I can't select Philippines on the website.

Hello, there. If so, you may change different charger and charge the remote controller overnight.
If the issue persists, you can contact our local Authorized Service Center.
Philippines Authorized Service Center:
Name: PH GLOBAL KIDS SMART FUTURE TECHNOLOGY INC.
Phone Number: 09205788216/09205785698
Email: djiphilippines.servicecenter@phsmartfuture.com
Address: Unit 8, La Fuerza Plaza, Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila
Working Time: 09:00 am- 6:30 pm,Monday- Friday
2023-12-13
Use props
eugenephilip572
lvl.1

Pakistan

eugene philip572
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know if you have any questions? Please feel free to talk.
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_wp0dkMBD3MEq
New
Mexico

Control died mid fly

I was flying my mini 2 when suddenly the controler died, it just turned off. Everything was fine, the controller had almost 100% battery, the drone had battery, my cellphone had battery. Luckily the drone landed by itself and didnt crash.

I am trying to turn on the controller, i already conected it to charge it but i cant get it to turn on. Any idea what coul've happened?

I am in México
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_wp0dkMBD3MEq Posted at 12-27 09:21
Control died mid fly

I was flying my mini 2 when suddenly the controler died, it just turned off. Everything was fine, the controller had almost 100% battery, the drone had battery, my cellphone had battery. Luckily the drone landed by itself and didnt crash.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know is there any error message prompted during the flight? Also, did it remain the good GPS signal at the same time?
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules