Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mic 2 with Action 4?
5035 45 2023-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 4-30 06:07
Oh, the ‘pop up’ must be the amount of time that the notification stays on screen when the mic connects. Thanks Fish. So it looks like just minor things.

The camera firmware would need to be updated to change this behaviour the firmware is for the rx unit so applies to the rx not the cameras.  My immediate testing  suggests the DJI startup logo now disappears faster & the yellow boxing when the button is pressed disappears after 3 seconds of no interaction by user on the rx.

The change I’d like to see is on the camera so the mic connected message is less intrusive & appears for maybe 1.5 to 2 seconds max… I can wish.
4-30 09:46
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

The DJI Logo   just never came  on correctly if asked  Now my Question is the Press of the button is 3 second hold, to turn o nthe DJI  and that is what may have been fixed. I may  update the DJI mic Rx, its not the camera so its not the Action 4  , if asked.
4-30 10:14
Use props
clivers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

we know the omso action 4 works directly with the mic 2. will it also work when there is a dji gps remote control connected to the camera? Need to have both working at the same time.
5-31 04:26
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

clivers Posted at 5-31 04:26
we know the omso action 4 works directly with the mic 2. will it also work when there is a dji gps remote control connected to the camera? Need to have both working at the same time.

yes it worked
5-31 04:36
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Just checked, it works.
5-31 05:15
Use props
lutzmix