Lovely flying.   
2023-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find Alex.    It's always amazing to see what wind and water erosion can create over the years.  
2023-11-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How on Earth do you find all these quaint places Alex?
2023-11-7
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 11-7 00:00
How on Earth do you find all these quaint places Alex?

This one by chance we stumped on it during the walk to the waterfall, and my daughter spotted it and investigated, we passed under and on the way back filmed it with  Avata but that day we missed everything else did not find the next waterfall, the wind was blowing like crazy (I estimated the gust over a rock ~70 km/h - Avata was like a leaf in the wind (but came safe ), then it started raining, almost sunk the Jeep in shallow sand   ... and short daylight was over ... but we had such good plans for the day - never mind enjoyed it anyway
2023-11-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 11-7 00:08
This one by chance  we stumped on it during the walk to the waterfall, and my daughter spotted it and investigated, we passed under and on the way back filmed it with  Avata  but that day we missed everything else  did not find the next waterfall, the wind was blowing like crazy (I estimated the gust over a rock ~70 km/h - Avata was like a leaf in the wind (but came safe  ), then it started raining, almost sunk the Jeep in shallow sand   ... and short daylight was over ... but we had such good plans for the day - never mind enjoyed it anyway

wow that sounds like an eventful day
Lucky you got back home OK.
2023-11-7
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 11-7 00:35
wow that sounds like an eventful day
Lucky you got back home OK.

Well long story short, in Bulgaria we have a holiday called day of wakers in memory of those who tried to awaken our nation during Turk's occupation. On this day in 2018, I decided to arrange several day road trip for my children and it became a tradition. This year we almost skipped it as my older daughter was quite busy even during school vacation (for wakers), but in the end, we managed to take the trip anyway, although late and in Bad weather mostly. So this was our second day (the first was driving only ), halls third one compensated from the weather perspective but we were in a hurry to vote in local elections (she's 18 now )
2023-11-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 11-7 01:48
Well long story short, in Bulgaria we have a holiday called day of wakers in memory of those who tried to awaken our nation during Turk's occupation. On this day in 2018, I decided to arrange several day road trip for my children and it became a tradition. This year we almost skipped it as my older daughter was quite busy even during school vacation (for wakers), but in the end, we managed to take the trip anyway, although late and in Bad weather mostly. So this was our second day (the first was driving only  ), halls third one compensated from the weather perspective but we were in a hurry to vote in local elections (she's 18 now  )

A worthwhile remembrance. And important to be back for the voting too  .
2023-11-7
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice flight. You had some tight spots there.
2023-11-7
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-7 06:41
Nice flight. You had some tight spots there.

Believe me it's easier to go with Avata than by foot - I tried it  
2023-11-7
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-7 08:09
Believe me it's easier to go with Avata than by foot - I tried it

I'm sure it is. Would love to get an Avata.
2023-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see Alex!
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now