396 7 2023-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe14884e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm selling my Mini 3 Pro and saw from checking online that I need to unbind it before selling.

I've followed instructions and used the DJI Fly App on my phone to unbind the drone. Now when I go to Device Management on the drone controller it still says "Already bound to another account".
What am I doing wrong?

IMG_6318_edit.jpg
IMG_6320_2.jpg
IMG_6321.jpeg
2023-11-6
Use props
fansfe14884e
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is what I still see on the controller:
2023-11-6
Use props
fansfe14884e
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And this is what I see on the phone when I go to device management now:
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansfe14884e Posted at 11-6 00:29
This is what I still see on the controller:
[view_image]

Hello, there. May we know if the account is yours? Please log out of the account and log in again to check.
2023-11-6
Use props
fansfe14884e
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's OK, I fixed it and I'm an idiot. I'll post here in case it helps anyone else.
I flew the drone yesterday to be 100% sure it was working OK before selling.
Of course that turned the wifi off on the controller, as soon as I turned it back on I got the sign in message to show it's no longer bound.

2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansfe14884e Posted at 11-6 02:57
It's OK, I fixed it and I'm an idiot. I'll post here in case it helps anyone else.
I flew the drone yesterday to be 100% sure it was working OK before selling.
Of course that turned the wifi off on the controller, as soon as I turned it back on I got the sign in message to show it's no longer bound.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to let us know.
2023-11-6
Use props
Leonlim
New

Singapore

Hi, I am considering purchasing a used mini 3 pro but the account is bind to previous owner who has already passed on.  How do I unbind the account in such a situation?
Hope to get some help and advice please.
Thanks.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Leonlim Posted at 12-8 17:33
Hi, I am considering purchasing a used mini 3 pro but the account is bind to previous owner who has already passed on.  How do I unbind the account in such a situation?
Hope to get some help and advice please.
Thanks.

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We would recommend not purchasing this product until the account is completely unbound, by the relatives of the user to avoid inconvenience. Furthermore, if you wish to purchase DJI products, you may visit this link. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules