2398 31 2023-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trikke
First Officer
Flight distance : 2526529 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Wassenberg, a charming town in Germany, is a tranquil haven surrounded by an idyllic countryside. Nestled amidst rolling hills and lush fields, it boasts a timeless beauty. Its quaint streets are lined with half-timbered houses, exuding an old-world charm that invites exploration.

The town's centerpiece, Wassenberg Castle, crowns a gentle hill and offers panoramic views of the serene landscape. Nearby, meandering rivers and tranquil lakes beckon nature enthusiasts and offer opportunities for relaxation. The warm and welcoming locals add to the town's allure, making visitors feel at home.

Wassenberg's rural surroundings are a picturesque backdrop for outdoor adventures, from leisurely walks to hiking and cycling. With its unspoiled nature and a rich cultural heritage, Wassenberg and its countryside are a delightful escape, a place where time slows down, and the beauty of the land unfolds in all its glory.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Osmo Action 4.

2023-11-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A beautiful village surrounded by lovely rural areas.  The quarrying machine was a bit of a surprise
2023-11-7
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 11-7 11:22
A beautiful village surrounded by lovely rural areas.  The quarrying machine was a bit of a surprise

Thank You Bleriot.

And the quarrying machines are common there.
Most of the lakes there are formed by them and there are a lot.
2023-11-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Trikke Posted at 11-7 11:29
Thank You Bleriot.

And the quarrying machines are common there.

Massive machines, aren't they.
2023-11-7
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 11-7 11:44
Massive machines, aren't they.

Yes they are.
There are also some little ones but once you've seen the big ones you don't look at those little guys anymore.
2023-11-7
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

Hi Trikke, that was beautiful, you brought out the beauty of the area, Thanks for sharing
2023-11-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Trikke Posted at 11-7 11:52
Yes they are.
There are also some little ones but once you've seen the big ones you don't look at those little guys anymore.

2023-11-7
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Cacike47 Posted at 11-7 12:05
Hi Trikke, that was beautiful, you brought out the beauty of the area, Thanks for sharing

Thank You Cacike for your nice reply
2023-11-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely city and countryside views Patrick.    Appears to be lots of quarrying work going on at that location.  
2023-11-7
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-7 14:35
Lovely city and countryside views Patrick.    Appears to be lots of quarrying work going on at that location.

Thank You Downtown.

Yes indeed in that part of Germany it does appear a lot.
2023-11-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 11-7 15:16
Thank You Downtown.

Yes indeed in that part of Germany it does appear a lot.

You're most welcome Patrick.  I hope your week is off to a great start.  
2023-11-7
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Interesting - never even heard of it. Nice nature shots and of the river. I actually like the quarrying machine!
2023-11-7
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1469341 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Nice to see different areas and well covered.
2023-11-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A really nicely put together video.  
2023-11-8
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

Well done video. Thanks for sharing
2023-11-8
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Depp Posted at 11-7 22:56
Interesting - never even heard of it. Nice nature shots and of the river. I actually like the quarrying machine!

Thank You Depp. The town is not so far from Heinsberg (better known) and also not so far from the Dutch border.
2023-11-8
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

sky wombat Posted at 11-7 23:40
Nice to see different areas and well covered.

Thank You sky wombat for watching. Much appreciated.
2023-11-8
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 11-8 00:52
A really nicely put together video.

Thank You DaFlys
2023-11-8
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

ElleKN Posted at 11-8 01:21
Well done video. Thanks for sharing

Thank you ElleKN
2023-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its my pleasure.     
2023-11-8
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice cinematic video.
2023-11-17
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Thank You BetterBizTech
2023-11-18
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 11-18 05:35
Thank You BetterBizTech

My Pleasure.
2023-11-18
Use props
GabrielAAragon
New

United Kingdom

Your Conversion Companion: Easily switch between different measurement units for your everyday needs. https://oneconvert.com/unit-converters/length-converter/m-to-mm
2023-11-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video.
I have been trying to do some of your 'pocket moves'
That does require some more practice
2023-12-24
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Montfrooij Posted at 12-24 02:55
Very nice video.
I have been trying to do some of your 'pocket moves'
That does require some more practice

Thanks Peter.

And indeed it takes a little practice.
Happy holidays for you and your loved ones.
2023-12-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Trikke Posted at 12-24 15:35
Thanks Peter.

And indeed it takes a little practice.

Thanks and likewise!
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_AAINRQFp8Sum
New

Australia

With cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin igniting a financial revolution, the digital age has unlocked a wealth of opportunities. However, this thrilling new world also carries with it a terrifying reality: there's always a chance that you could misplace your priceless digital possessions in the harsh, merciless blockchain environment. In this situation, services such as Folkwin Expert Recovery serve as crypto lifelines rather than just recovery agents, and my own experience confirms their critical value. My own adventure into the world of Bitcoin was thrilling, full of the excitement of an entirely novel territory and the promise of autonomous money. But one thoughtless error—forgetting the password to an online wallet that had been abandoned for a while—threw me into complete despair. My digital lifeblood, Bitcoin, appeared to be lost forever, engulfed by the blockchain's ruthless mouth. Driven by an overwhelming sense of hope, I started a mad hunt for answers, searching the internet for any hint of help. That's when I came upon Folkwin Expert Recovery. At first, doubts tore at me, but their steadfast professionalism and lucid communication gave me a glimmer of hope. I gave them the almost insurmountable task of finding my lost wealth. With the help of revolutionary technology and years of refined experience, Folkwin Expert Recovery's team of experts painstakingly navigated the maze-like depths of the blockchain, treating my case with the utmost care and respect and keeping me updated at every stage. The recovery process was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Gone were the days of opaque technical jargon and frustratingly long wait times. The miraculous then transpired. In an almost unbelievable amount of time, my Bitcoin returned, appearing safely and sound from the digital emptiness back in my wallet. It was a very joyful occasion that demonstrated the extraordinary talent and commitment of the Folkwin Expert Recovery team. But my experience is not just about personal gain; it's a stark reminder of the growing need for reliable and trustworthy cryptocurrency recovery services like Folkwin Expert Recovery. As the crypto world expands, so too does the risk of human error and malicious intent. Services like these are no longer luxuries, but essential safety nets, offering peace of mind and a chance at redemption in a world where mistakes can have irreversible consequences. Recall that this is an updated version of the prior essay that focuses on the increasing demand for services related to cryptocurrency recovery and the particular effect Folkwin Expert Recovery has on your experience. By including information about your unique circumstances and the feelings you experienced throughout the healing process, you may further personalize it. Reach out to Folkwin Expert Recovery via:  Folkwinexpertrecovery (AT) tech-center.com OR Telegram: @folkwinexpertrecovery  .

Thanks,
Sheena Freeman.
1-3 03:48
Use props
Caleb Hayes
New

United Kingdom

In the unfortunate situation where I, like many others, experienced the heart-wrenching loss of my bitcoins, it felt like a portion of my digital wealth had vanished. Desperate to find a solution and regain control over my lost cryptocurrency, I dedicated several hours to seeking a dependable answer. Thankfully, I discovered Wizard Asset Recovery, a beacon of hope that immediately captivated me with its professional and knowledgeable website. Recognizing the need for their assistance, I contacted Wizard Asset Recovery, and from the outset, I was impressed by their responsiveness and personalized approach. They took the time to comprehend my situation, explaining the recovery process in a way that even someone unfamiliar with the intricacies could understand. Their clear communication and reassuring demeanor alleviated my anxiety. Thanks to the exceptional skills and dedication of the Wizard Asset Recovery team, I am thrilled to share that I successfully regained access to my lost bitcoins. The relief and gratitude I felt at that moment are indescribable. Wizard Asset Recovery not only met but exceeded my expectations, delivering outstanding results. If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of losing your bitcoins, do not despair. With their excellent technologies, knowledge, and high standards, Wizard Asset Recovery is here to assist. I can attest to their excellent service and fruitful results. Consider them your lighthouse in the convoluted realm of bitcoin recovery. Like a Wizard peering into a crystal ball, Wizard Asset Recovery initiates with a comprehensive evaluation and inquiry. They meticulously compile all relevant case data, applying hawk-like focus to their analysis. This phase is crucial to assess the issue's scope and determine the best course of action. Wizard Asset Recovery relies on the strength of novel techniques and innovations rather than solely depending on antiquated spells and potions—two of their covert tools. For assistance, reach out to Wizard Asset Recovery via email at Wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us. Warm greetings.
2-2 07:07
Use props
TeaJayPhoto
Second Officer
Germany

Well captured and edit and good music choice!
2-2 07:42
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Great looking countryside
2-2 08:10
Use props
joangregory
New

United States

Investors And Victims Of Cryptocurrency Scams Should Contact iBolt Cyber Hacker For Fast Recovery

You've fallen victim to a cryptocurrency scam and are seeking fast and reliable recovery solutions, look no further than iBolt Cyber Hacker. As someone who experienced the distress of losing funds to a crypto scam, I can attest to the exceptional services provided by iBolt Cyber Hacker. Throughout the recovery process, iBolt Cyber Hacker maintained clear and transparent communication, keeping me updated on progress and providing guidance along the way. Their dedication to client satisfaction and successful outcomes was evident at every stage of the recovery journey.

Thanks to iBolt Cyber Hacker's swift and expert assistance, I was able to recover a significant portion of my lost funds much sooner than expected. I am incredibly grateful for their services and would highly recommend iBolt Cyber Hacker to any investor or victim of a cryptocurrency scam looking for fast and reliable recovery solutions. iBolt Cyber Hacker professionalism, expertise, and proven track record make them the trusted partner you can rely on to navigate the complexities of crypto scam recovery and reclaim your financial assets.

Contact Info:
Email: ibolt @ cyber-wizard . com
WhatsApp: +(39) (350) (929) (0554)
4-13 15:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules