722 20 2023-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14016926 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I am planing to go on a holiday where I will not have any cellphone connection.
The hotel has Wi-Fi but, how would that work if the RC Pro does not have browser to key in the Wi-Fi password on?
Reading the DJI RC Pro user manual V 1.2 2022.05 I am unable to find how I log in or log out on the account?
Is the account for the RC pro the same as I am in now in this forum.
I am worried if the account gets cut out after 30 days and I must log in again.
Also when I am logged in, can I leave the RC Pro to be logged in for ever and not having to worrying abot this?
When I know this, I will make sure that I am logged in the day before I travel.
Cheers
Tony
2023-11-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How does the controller connect to your wifi at home, I would have thought that you had to enter a password of some sort?
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-8 05:58
How does the controller connect to your wifi at home, I would have thought that you had to enter a password of some sort?

Yes, at home I have first select the Wi-Fi that I will use and then put in the Wi-Fi pass word. You get this when you first time press the Wi-Fi icon and follow the instruction. Would that be the same when you need to connect to another Wi-Fi? If so then there is no problems logging in to the hotels Wi-Fi.

Its just that I read somewhere that some hotels may us a web browser to fill in the pass word before you can log in and use it.
2023-11-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 11-8 06:13
Yes, at home I have first select the Wi-Fi that I will use and then put in the Wi-Fi pass word. You get this when you first time press the Wi-Fi icon and follow the instruction. Would that be the same when you need to connect to another Wi-Fi? If so then there is no problems logging in to the hotels Wi-Fi.

Its just that I read somewhere that some hotels may us a web browser to fill in the pass word before you can log in and use it.

My reply was based on the assumption that the controller will notify you of available wifi networks and that the process would be the same everywhere.
The last time I stopped in a hotel etc. I recollect the process was the same or maybe there was no password ...... it was a long time ago.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-8 06:24
My reply was based on the assumption that the controller will notify you of available wifi networks and that the process would be the same everywhere.
The last time I stopped in a hotel etc. I recollect the process was he same or maybe there was no password ...... it was a long time ago.

Many thanks for your quick reply.
I hope that you are right and if so I have no problems. It should also be Ok If I log in  the day before I leave and  I should continue to be logged in for about 30 days as per DJI saying this.
2023-11-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Yes, the RC Pro does have a browser.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-8 07:43

Ok, many thanks for this info that I was not aware of, as the RC Pro is quite new to me.
Just had a look on the RC Pro. I guess that is the Fire fox Icon. I will check this out further and see how it works. Thanks again for your kind help.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

kyalami Posted at 11-8 08:01
Ok, many thanks for this info that I was not aware of, as the RC Pro is quite new to me.
Just had a look on the RC Pro. I guess that is the Fire fox Icon. I will check this out further and see how it works. Thanks again for your kind help.

Yes I just checked it and you are right, Fire Fox is the browser. I am saved. Thanks again.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-8 07:43

Edit: Yes I just checked it and you are right Fire Fox is the browser. I am saved. Thanks again.
2023-11-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

kyalami Posted at 11-8 08:11
Yes I just checked it and you are right, Fire Fox is the browser. I am saved. Thanks again.

You can navigate to APKPure site and download other apps. I have Airdata, Air Control/B4UFly, UAV Forecast and a few others.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-8 08:17
You can navigate to APKPure site and download other apps. I have Airdata, Air Control/B4UFly, UAV Forecast and a few others.

That is great news. Now I just need to figure out how to log in to my account and also to log out on the RC Pro, which I have not found anything about in the manual. This to be able to be logged in while away from my home country on a small island far away.

Thanks again for your kind assistance Mobilehomer.
2023-11-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

kyalami Posted at 11-8 08:27
That is great news. Now I just need to figure out how to log in to my account and also to log out on the RC Pro, which I have not found anything about in the manual. This to be able to be logged in while away from my home country on a small island far away.

Thanks again for your kind assistance Mobilehomer.

2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-8 09:02

Not really sure what to do here.

1. Swiping down twice.
2. Pressing the house icon at the top right.
3. Pressing DJI Fly.
4. Then I do not know what to do to be able to log in our out.

I have never logged in  at all before.

This is the information I am unable to find in the manual. So I would very much appreciate if you could guide me step by step.

Many thanks.
Tony
2023-11-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

kyalami Posted at 11-8 09:31
Not really sure what to do here.

1. Swiping down twice.

I don't have it in front of me but I believe when you first go into the Fly app, there is a profile option.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

The Saint Posted at 11-8 10:16
I don't have it in front of me but I believe when you first go into the Fly app, there is a profile option.

Got it thanks very much.

Yes I press Profile and then on settings and scroll up on the left sides panel until I see Log out.

After logging out I can log in again after accepting DJIs terms and conditions and fill in my e-mail address and pass word.

You beaty it works
Thanks very much again The Saint which you are.
Tony

2023-11-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

kyalami Posted at 11-8 10:39
Got it thanks very much.

Yes I press Profile and then on settings and scroll up on the left sides panel until I see Log out.

The Saint beat me to it.
2023-11-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep, let us know if it helps keep you logged in during your extended stay away from a good signal.
2023-11-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

The Saint Posted at 11-8 12:42
Yep, let us know if it helps keep you logged in during your extended stay away from a good signal.

Yes, I certainly will test this and report back here.
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. kyalami. Thank you for reaching out. Once you arrive at the hotel, please connect your controller to the network to ensure that you are logged in on the DJI Fly app. Please note that the DJI fly app will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-10
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 02:04
Hi there. kyalami. Thank you for reaching out. Once you arrive at the hotel, please connect your controller to the network to ensure that you are logged in on the DJI Fly app. Please note that the DJI fly app will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Paladin,
Thank you very much for your confirmation.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kyalami Posted at 11-10 02:34
Hi Paladin,
Thank you very much for your confirmation.

You are very much welcome, kyalami. Have a safe travels and take care always!
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules