Serial Numbers
756 15 2023-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

I purchased the AIR 3 Combo and during registration I noticed the serial number on the box is different from the drone serial number accessed via the RC2 in the About setting. Am I correct in assuming that the serial number on the box refers to the entire combo while the serial number for the AIR 3 is the number referenced in the settings?
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. May we ask where you purchased your DJI products? Also, would it be possible for you to share a photo showing the serial number of the package and the screenshot from the About section on the app? We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your support.
2023-11-8
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

attached are images from the box and from the RC 2 controller help screen..  The box sn is 1581F6N8C237A0031KSX AND the RC 2 controller sn is 1581F6N8D23870034255.  The unit was purchased from B&H Photo on 9/25/2023. If you need a copy of the order, pls let me know.
2023-11-8
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-8 09:21
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. May we ask where you purchased your DJI products? Also, would it be possible for you to share a photo showing the serial number of the package and the screenshot from the About section on the app? We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your support.

just curious if there was any response to reply with photos requested
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans97668abb Posted at 11-10 06:11
just curious if there was any response to reply with photos requested

Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. Please know that we will check the situation with our relevant team. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be forwarded. Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-10
Use props
djiuser_uzqqCYigCSJe
lvl.1
Lebanon

Good question
2023-11-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If I were you I'd ask a mod to delete the first photo in post #2 or delete the entire post then repost it WITHOUT your personal details and partial card number.
2023-11-12
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-12 08:10
If I were you I'd ask a mod to delete the first photo in post #2 or delete the entire post then repost it WITHOUT your personal details and partial card number.

this is a mystery. the original post with images did not show  the order. It showed screen shots/images from the box and from the RC 2. In fact, I do not the order picture on my PC. The scr shots are:

2023-11-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans97668abb Posted at 11-13 06:59
this is a mystery. the original post with images did not show  the order. It showed screen shots/images from the box and from the RC 2. In fact, I do not the order picture on my PC. The scr shots are:

[view_image][view_image]

Did you ask a mod to delete the image? I assume you can see it now "Bruce".
2023-11-13
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-13 07:02
Did you ask a mod to delete the image? I assume you can see it now "Bruce".

yes  - at least I think I did sending a note to the admin
2023-11-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans97668abb Posted at 11-13 07:11
yes  - at least I think I did sending a note to the admin

It turns out I spoke to Diana some time ago about deleting individual images. ( Coincidence or what lol. )
She said
"Hi! We apologize, but there is no option for the relevant team to delete the photo requested; they have instead removed the comment"
so they would remove the entire post #3.
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans97668abb Posted at 11-13 06:59
this is a mystery. the original post with images did not show  the order. It showed screen shots/images from the box and from the RC 2. In fact, I do not the order picture on my PC. The scr shots are:

[view_image][view_image]

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply. As per checking, the serial number in the box ended with 1KSX does not seem to belong to the actual aircraft you own, you should refer to the serial number on the DJI RC 2.
Thank you.
2023-11-17
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 05:16
Hi there, sorry for the belated reply. As per checking, the serial number in the box ended with 1KSX does not seem to belong to the actual aircraft you own, you should refer to the serial number on the DJI RC 2.
Thank you.

thks for the help - your note that the serial number of the drone does not belong to the box in which it was purchased raises some issues. Was the mismatch simply a packing error by DJI or was the drone tampered with by the vendor? Is there a way to validate that the drone was not a refurbished item that was sold as new?
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans97668abb Posted at 11-17 13:36
thks for the help - your note that the serial number of the drone does not belong to the box in which it was purchased raises some issues. Was the mismatch simply a packing error by DJI or was the drone tampered with by the vendor? Is there a way to validate that the drone was not a refurbished item that was sold as new?

I understand your concern. As per the serial number 1581F6N8D23870034255, it is a brand new unit and it is provided for B&H, which matches your purchase channel. I will also forward your case to the corresponding team for their notice.
Please check all the performance of your drone and see if all is good, thank you.
2023-11-18
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 06:09
I understand your concern. As per the serial number 1581F6N8D23870034255, it is a brand new unit and it is provided for B&H, which matches your purchase channel. I will also forward your case to the corresponding team for their notice.
Please check all the performance of your drone and see if all is good, thank you.

thks so much for your help. I love the AIR 3 and knowing all is well is great.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans97668abb Posted at 11-18 08:41
thks so much for your help. I love the AIR 3 and knowing all is well is great.

Thank you for your confirmation and please rest assured.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules