The battery indicator does not light up
833 6 2023-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew98
lvl.1

Vietnam

I have bought a DJI Osmo Mobile SE
I have some problem like that:.Every light in the panel can be seen, But the battery indicator does not light up. Every when i turn on/ turn off the gimbal; charging the gimbal, but the light does not show up.
Hope you can help me to fix that error/issue. Hope to anyone can help me

the battery indicator is not show when i turn on/charging the gimbal

the battery indicator is not show when i turn on/charging the gimbal
2023-11-8
Use props
Andrew98
lvl.1

Vietnam

Update 2:
After left gimbal in demo mode till it nearly out of battery, I see the indicator show like this (I open DJI MIMO app to check battery percent)
100 - about 80% i guess: battery indicator not show
80-20%:battery indicator show red
below 20%: battery indicator blinking red

can some one help me to treat that????
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please upload a short video showing the issue? Please include on the video when you turn on and off the gimbal and also when you plug it into the charger. You may upload the video via Google Drive so we can check it further. Please refer to the image below regarding the system status indicator of the DJI Osmo Mobile SE. We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your cooperation.

2023-11-10
Use props
Andrew98
lvl.1

Vietnam

I have a video recording show the issue i'm facing with in the drive. Hope you can solve it for me

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o387IEneziqq-Z2appqbw_Vk3RtIb7EK/view?usp=sharing
2023-11-10
Use props
kiketasu
lvl.1

Spain

Did you try to update de frimware and your smartphone ? It happened to me and with an update it light up again
2023-11-13
Use props
Andrew98
lvl.1

Vietnam

kiketasu Posted at 11-13 02:22
Did you try to update de frimware and your smartphone ? It happened to me and with an update it light up again

my gimbal after the latest update missing that icon. I don't know how to reupdate the firmware again
2023-11-13
Use props
Andrew98
lvl.1

Vietnam

Andrew98 Posted at 11-13 06:35
my gimbal after the latest update missing that icon. I don't know how to reupdate the firmware again

my firmware version is 01.03.01.10 what is your firmware version
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules