963 9 2023-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone else found other dialog spoken in Chinese? Who can translate this for me?

2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Johnnokomis, thank you for reaching out. The warning means 'RTK positioning is abnormal and positioning accuracy is reduced. Please fly with caution'. You could try to refresh the firmware to the latest version again to see if it could be solved.

At the same time, sorry for the inconvenience. We will also feedback this broadcast language issue to our engineer team to further check. Thanks.
2023-11-8
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

i have the same problem
for sure next firmware will solve
2023-11-9
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

When I first got my Matrice M30 I also had the occasional Chinese message come across the controller. I went into the language settings and found it was set to "Default". Changing it to "English" fixed the problem.
I believe an update took care of it as well.
2023-11-11
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Hoarfrost Posted at 11-11 17:55
When I first got my Matrice M30 I also had the occasional Chinese message come across the controller. I went into the language settings and found it was set to "Default". Changing it to "English" fixed the problem.
I believe an update took care of it as well.

Still having the issue, even after RTK fmw fix...is the language Default to English the fix?
2023-11-29
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 11-29 05:28
Still having the issue, even after RTK fmw fix...is the language Default to English the fix?

Yeah - that worked for me. I had to go into the settings for the Android section of the controller and make sure English (and not default) was set. And also making sure it was set to English in the DJI app.
That fixed it.
2023-11-29
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I too am still having this issue after updating. I went into the Android settings and removed every language except for English. I then went into Pilot 2 settings and even though it was already set to English (not default) I selected English again. Even still, I'm hearing what I assume is profanity by a sweet sounding Chinese lady when dealing with RTK.
2023-11-29
Use props
cessna1525
lvl.2

Australia

im having the same issue , its like that when you hot swap the batteries as well
2023-11-30
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

cessna1525 Posted at 11-30 08:44
im having the same issue  , its like that when you hot swap the batteries as well

Yep, I didn't even know about this one but sure enough. It didn't even used to give you an English warning when you hot-swap batteries. Now it yells at you and I don't have a clue what it's saying. In the US, the industry is all chasing NDAA compliant products. DJI is like "Hold my beer, watch this".
2023-11-30
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Feedback I received from DJI..."Bug" in current firmware. People from "sensitive sites" are looking un-happy about Chinese speaking hardware.
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules