mini 3 pro fpv!
657 3 2023-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jojo jose
lvl.1

Philippines

hello all,

as the title suggests, i am interested to purchase the mini3 pro with RC-N1 controller and the goggles 2 or integra in order to fly fpv! i did not specify the motion controller 2 since i do not plan on using or even owning it after seeing several youtube videos where owners were able to craft a boot up hack in order to fly it fpv using the RC-N1. has anyone here tried this method firsthand to validate the youtube videos?

how was the overall experience flying the mini 3 pro in fpv with its better onboard camera? i have been into the diy fpv and wanted to do LR? but nothing in the diy equipment comes close to the battery endurance of the mini 3 pro and its excellent RTH feature. hoping to get much needed inputs from the community. cheers!
2023-11-9
Use props
jojo jose
lvl.1

Philippines

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-9 08:45
The current iteration does not allow you to use the Goggles 2/Integra while piloting with the standard RC-N1 or DJI RC.  You must use the Motion Controller 2.  There is a way of flying with the goggles & the standard RC, but I have seen reports that after a period of time the drone sometimes just shuts down mid-flight when using this method.  

If you are still interested in adding goggles to your Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro, I recommend the Integra version.  Not only are the Integra goggles cheaper, the built-in GPS & battery means you won't need to deal with an external battery, along with attaching your phone, to comply with RID.  Looks like you are in the Philippines so RID probably doesn't apply to you.

much appreciated actual user inputs sir,

your mention of “drone sometimes shuts down mid-flight after a period of time” might as well have been done in BOLD text!
2023-11-9
Use props
jojo jose
lvl.1

Philippines

your mention of “drone sometimes shuts down mid-flight after a period of time” might as well have been done in BOLD text!
2023-11-9
Use props
jojo jose
lvl.1

Philippines

your mention of “drone sometimes shuts down mid-flight after a period of time” might as well have been done in BOLD text. guess i may just have to wait till dji releases firmware making RC-N1 compatible before jumping in.
2023-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules