Any info on controller firmware update?
1107 7 2023-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364560 ft
United States

I got an update notification for my mini 2 se controller but havent seen any details of what fixes may be included

2023-11-9
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364560 ft
United States

Not sure how posting here works
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JeremyB31. Thank you for reaching out. Here are the details about the RC-N1's 04.12.0200 update:

DJI  RC-N1 firmware will be released on November 8, 2023. For more details, see the table below.

What’s New :
· Optimized compatibility with Huawei Mate 60 series mobile phones.
Notes:
· If the update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Hope this helps.
2023-11-9
Use props
Jelovac
New
Flight distance : 75666 ft

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi, I'm new here(first post-question). I have MINI 2, and after this RC N1 update, I noticed severe signal fluctuation, sudden dropping signal strength, complete  loss of signal in 150m visual distance... So before update(upgrade) signal was decreasing exponentially with distance, Now it just drops from Full bars to RC not connected to dron(something like that) and after a few seconds it comes back again. ???
Can I undo The firm update, or install older version over this one?!
What can we do?
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jelovac Posted at 11-13 04:24
Hi, I'm new here(first post-question). I have MINI 2, and after this RC N1 update, I noticed severe signal fluctuation, sudden dropping signal strength, complete  loss of signal in 150m visual distance... So before update(upgrade) signal was decreasing exponentially with distance, Now it just drops from Full bars to RC not connected to dron(something like that) and after a few seconds it comes back again. ???
Can I undo The firm update, or install older version over this one?!
What can we do?

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. Do you also experience this if you try flying in a different location?
The main factors that affect the image transmission distance are firmware, signal transmitter power, attenuation, obstruction, and electromagnetic interference. Please check the notes below and see if it will help:
1. Check the aircraft image transmission distance in your country.
2. Check if the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions are the latest. If not, please update the firmware to the latest versions first.
3. Check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position.
4. Keep note of tree and house obstructions near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft's direction.
5. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. Or provide a screenshot or a recorded video for us to see significant interference. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment. Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-11-29
Use props
Oscar Marin
New

Argentina

Hola no puedo conectar el dron al control.  Y me sale lo siguiente.
Necesito si alguien me puede asesorar.  Soy nuevo en esto
Gracias
También mando fotos con las páginas de fallas y no salen en el correo
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oscar Marin Posted at 12-2 10:10
Hola no puedo conectar el dron al control.  Y me sale lo siguiente.
Necesito si alguien me puede asesorar.  Soy nuevo en esto
Gracias

Hello there. I replied to you from this thread. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... page%3D2&page=3. Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-2
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules