Osmo Action 4 Remote Controller - No Wakeup for MultiCam
497 9 2023-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gerdpeterw
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

I tried the remote controller for the Osmo Action 4 and discovered that it is impossible to turn off or wakeup multiple cameras (it only works in Single Cam Mode). This means that as soon as the cameras turn off automatically (after 1 Minute in my case) the remote becomes useless beacause it cannot wakeup either of the 2 connected cameras. So the remote only works if both cameras are constantly ON and connected to the remote.
I DO HOPE THIS IS A BUG AND NOT A FEATURE - DJI please fix this ....otherwise the remote is useless for Multicam operations.

Thank you much for some feedback !
2023-11-10
Use props
jbrujah
lvl.1

Germany

fully agree
2-1 17:06
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

no response from DJI, ?  I would like to know about this, i just bought a second cameraI tested it and i have same problem
2-2 03:39
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

little up !
2-9 16:02
Use props
SpaceGhostC2C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67434 ft
United States

Still not working.
I've bought 3x Osmo Action 4's and a pocket 3 to record my drag bike at the track, really wanted this feature to work properly. I can wake a single camera, but nothing in multi cam, only after the cameras are woke will it start and stop recording.

Please any1 and every1, submit a support ticket so hopefully this gets fixed
3-2 12:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Osmo Action Bluetooth Remote Controller, the Wake/Sleep feature is only available when using the Single camera mode and it does not support Multi-camera mode. We will surely gather this suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-3 03:04
Use props
SpaceGhostC2C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67434 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-3 03:04
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Osmo Action Bluetooth Remote Controller, the Wake/Sleep feature is only available when using the Single camera mode and it does not support Multi-camera mode. We will surely gather this suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.

This could be a game changer for a Uber/taxi or truck driver that would be using multi cam.........imagine being able to wake your cams every time a new passenger got in. having cams on the road, on the passenger, you cant ever be too safe these days, record everything.

I just want to show I got a collection of 3 DJI cams now my Pocket 3 will be here Fri

3-6 13:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SpaceGhostC2C Posted at 3-6 13:56
This could be a game changer for a Uber/taxi or truck driver that would be using multi cam.........imagine being able to wake your cams every time a new passenger got in. having cams on the road, on the passenger, you cant ever be too safe these days, record everything.

I just want to show I got a collection of 3 DJI cams now my Pocket 3 will be here Fri

Hello there, SpaceGhostC2C. We appreciate your valuable feedback. Rest assured that we record the suggestion and forward it to our respective team for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
3-9 00:06
Use props
fansa94ad1f5
lvl.2
Spain

Very surprised that remote can control multicam as stated. I have bought a second osmo action because I can controll them (or at least that is what I thought reading the functionality published) from one remote. But it is not true. If I can´t wake multicam remote is completely useless in multicam mode. It is very important to have a complete behavior of the remote when working in multicam mode.
3-26 13:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa94ad1f5 Posted at 3-26 13:05
Very surprised that remote can control multicam as stated. I have bought a second osmo action because I can controll them (or at least that is what I thought reading the functionality published) from one remote. But it is not true. If I can´t wake multicam remote is completely useless in multicam mode. It is very important to have a complete behavior of the remote when working in multicam mode.

We understand the inconvenience. Rest assured this feedback will be provided to the development team for evaluation. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.
3-26 21:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules