2263 43 2023-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 21:31
We understand the importance of this request. We will continue submitting your feedback to the related team for awareness. We appreciate your patience.

While there are some users who want lower resolution I DON’T. Keep it like it is. Keep it simple. Just another voc, if you will.

P.s. «voc» stands for voice of the customer
4-9 22:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LeMagnifique Posted at 4-9 22:55
While there are some users who want lower resolution I DON’T. Keep it like it is. Keep it simple. Just another voc, if you will.

P.s. «voc» stands for voice of the customer

Thank you for sharing your insight. Rest assured our team carefully evaluates each request to ensure the best possible outcome. Have a nice day.
4-10 03:10
Use props
djiuser_VfIpNeA2XNLr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 445735 ft

United States

Another big update has been rolled out and it looks like another missed opportunity to add the 2.7k recording setting. I just dont understand why a medium quality recording setting is missing, especially when Mini 3 pro had it. Features on newer models should not be removed; for many users like me the 2.7k was the default setting. 2.7 is the perfect in-between, better quality than 1080 and smaller file size than 4k.

What will it take to add it, more users posting on this thread?
4-16 05:51
Use props
frequent_flier
New
Flight distance : 307300 ft
United States

I echo everyone else's comment: 2.7K is a sweet spot because 4K is too large to comfortably store and edit, while 1080p is either too low (for people with 1440p screens, for example), or would become too low if any cropping is necessary (for people with 1080p screens).
4-16 07:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules