Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscb43ed4d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249072 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello,

Yesterday I had my first livestream with the pocket 3 on YouTube , and the sound was really bad. You can watch (and listen) best from 9.25m onwards.
I tried the mic2 and without the mic2. It doesn't matter, the noise was the same.
Sound was terrible.
Did anyone else experienced this?

https://www.youtube.com/live/4e_S_IXGN4g?si=QsqoBy5FZSFwjnPc
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will watch your video and consult with our engineers first.
2023-11-12
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-12 05:55
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will watch your video and consult with our engineers first.
Hello dear DJi team,

here the videolinks and the logs what you requested.
I hope you will find the bug, because the livestream possibility is the reason I bought the camera.
Btw I’m a huge DJI fan, I bought all my drones, action cams, osmo cams form dji since at least 8 year

Livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZbfFvkCqzs
Cracking sound is really bad when I use the mic2
Cracking sound is still there when I disconnect the mic2 , it’s less bad now
2023-11-18
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-12 05:55

Please let me know if you recieved this correctly. Btw , thsi was the message your colleages send me on youtube:
"Hi there, we are sorry for replying in English. We are concerned about your case and hope to investigate it further. Could you please manage a live-streaming, record a video, then provide us with the original video that is recorded, as well as the camera log?
Way to export the camera log: 1. To export the logs, follow these steps: Swipe down from the top of the screen, select "Settings," then choose "Device Info," and finally tap on "Export Log".
2. When the device is connected to a computer, open "My Computer" and access the microSD card drive (with the corresponding drive letter). From there, navigate to the "logs" folder to locate the log files.
We appreciate your assistance."
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

basvanbodegrave Posted at 11-18 04:01
Please let me know if you recieved this correctly. Btw , thsi was the message your colleages send me on youtube:
"Hi there, we are sorry for replying in English. We are concerned about your case and hope to investigate it further. Could you please manage a live-streaming, record a video, then provide us with the original video that is recorded, as well as the camera log?
Way to export the camera log: 1. To export the logs, follow these steps: Swipe down from the top of the screen, select "Settings," then choose "Device Info," and finally tap on "Export Log".

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out to me on Forum and PM. I have downloaded the files. May we know when did the issue occur? We will tell our engineers.
2023-11-18
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

The issue is happening every livestream on YouTube.
BTW I just did a factory reset, and tried again. It didn't change the cracking sound.
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

basvanbodegrave Posted at 11-19 06:23
The issue is happening every livestream on YouTube.
BTW I just did a factory reset, and tried again. It didn't change the cracking sound.

Thank you for your additional information. Our engineers are checking the issue, we will get back to you if we hear back from them.
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

basvanbodegrave Posted at 11-18 04:01
Please let me know if you recieved this correctly. Btw , thsi was the message your colleages send me on youtube:
Way to export the camera log: 1. To export the logs, follow these steps: Swipe down from the top of the screen, select "Settings," then choose "Device Info," and finally tap on "Export Log".

HI basvanbodegrave
We analysis the log and find the hotpoint your create for livestream is 2.4Ghz wifi, which interferes the mic2 connection.
( the pocket3 also showed this tips warning in your log:
DJI Mic 2 connected. It is recommended to use 5.8GHz to ensure streaming quality)

Plz setup 5.8Ghz hotpoint wifi for livesteam,  it will help with the issue.
(smart phone can setup 2.4G or 5.8G HZ WIFI hotpoint)

2023-11-20
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-20 00:22
HI basvanbodegrave
We analysis the log and find the hotpoint your create for livestream is 2.4Ghz wifi, which interferes the mic2 connection.
( the pocket3 also showed this tips warning in your log:
Hello,

Thanks for the update. But it still didn't work. I tried it on 5.8 on the mifi (tp-link 7650) and on the wifi of my home.
The only difference is that it worked much better with the build in mic in the pocket 3.
The use of the mic 2 was still equaly bad cracking sound

2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

basvanbodegrave Posted at 11-20 01:08
Hello,

Thanks for the update. But it still didn't work. I tried it on 5.8 on the mifi (tp-link 7650) and on the wifi of my home.

Thank you for the feedback. We have received the new files and are analyzing the issue.
2023-11-20
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-20 23:18
Thank you for the feedback. We have received the new files and are analyzing the issue.
2023-11-29
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

basvanbodegrave Posted at 11-29 03:31
Hello DJI Wanda,

i just updated the pocket 3 with the newest software, (V01.02.06.04 ) and did a livestream test again. But sadly the problem isn't solved yet. the band i put on 5.8 like you told me.

UPDATE MESSAGE: I also did the update for the mic2, it didn't make a difference.
The disturbing sound is still there

With kind regards Bas van Bodegraven
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

basvanbodegrave Posted at 11-29 06:45
UPDATE MESSAGE: I also did the update for the mic2, it didn't make a difference.
The disturbing sound is still there

Hi basvanbodegrave, we will also forward this feedback to our engineer team to further check, thanks.
2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules