454 3 2023-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8a8ca2a7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3655 ft
Turkey

Dear team,

Since integra can mirror virtual flight similator app screen without a problem why can not we use same feature to mirror whole iphone screen like airplay? Why dont you allow us to mirror ios screen to integra ? I know streaming its not one of the feutre of this device but it can be right ? I choose this one over google 2 (which has wireless streaming) but you can manage this by ease with integra too (wired one as mirroring VF screen).
Please help us about this issue and we can have mirroring option with integra too.

BR
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-12
Use props
fans8a8ca2a7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3655 ft
Turkey

Sure thank you for your reply. As you can see there is a huge opportunity to offer people about screen mirroring to integra goggle. Your app alredy have this feature I hope your dev team understand and apply this to new firmware.

And I hope people can read these message and ask for same development And we will have one more feature for our intgera

Have a great day.
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8a8ca2a7 Posted at 11-12 23:26
Sure thank you for your reply. As you can see there is a huge opportunity to offer people about screen mirroring to integra goggle. Your app alredy have this feature I hope your dev team understand and apply this to new firmware.

And I hope people can read these message and ask for same development  And we will have one more feature for our intgera

Rest assured every word is well-noted. We greatly value your feedback to help us optimize and improve our products and services. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules