Holding OSMO upsidedown and leveled
547 3 2023-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiketasu
lvl.1

Spain

Hello there!
I purchased the OSMO mobiLE SE recently and it is working perfectly.

I want to shoot a video almost on ground level, following my steps and showing the path in front of me and on the sides.
I have to hold the OSMO upside down, it is a problem when it comes to the axis?
Can I get some recommendations? In some points of the shot the image look like this:
b322753b-4466-4ad0-816a-1a9e6441629b.jpg
Which mode should I use to film the ground leveled considering the OSMO is upside down?
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: I also noticed that in 0.5 zoom i cant see a little bit of the gimball on the upper left corner, any way to solve it?
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the unit while walking there will be no issue if the gimbal is upside down. You may want to check the DJI Osmo Mobile SE Gimbal Modes using the link below to choose the best gimbal mode for you to use based on the scenario you're shooting. Regarding the zoom issue, please provide us a sample image showing the issue so we can check it further. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-mobile-se/video
2023-11-13
Use props
kiketasu
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 22:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the unit while walking there will be no issue if the gimbal is upside down. You may want to check the DJI Osmo Mobile SE Gimbal Modes using the link below to choose the best gimbal mode for you to use based on the scenario you're shooting. Regarding the zoom issue, please provide us a sample image showing the issue so we can check it further. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-mobile-se/video

thanks for your help!
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kiketasu Posted at 11-15 03:58
thanks for your help!

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules