Jello
502 6 2023-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
united by water
lvl.4
United States

I've started to notice some jello show up in my video footage recently. Sometimes it's very minimal but when I used it two days ago and went back and looked at the footage. I came across some pretty bad jello. I'm not sure why it's now starting to happen, the drone is in perfect condtion (almost a year old), never been dropped, props are perfectly fine, never hit anything. I take care of my stuff so I'm not sure what is causing it. I just did a gimbal calibration, updated the firmware and App but waiting for the weather to clear up to see if any of those things helped. Thoughts?

Here is the link to the video.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ar_ay5AZbAsvhX_pi0zf-6SBl6bs?e=hFsrOS
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Please try to perform the IMU and gimbal calibration to see if the issue persists. You may also try to check the propellers if there is a crack and change it immediately as also mentioned by our fellow captain above. Also, please check if you are using the latest firmware for both aircraft and remote controller, to check you may download the DJI Assistant 2 software. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for new props.  
2023-11-14
Use props
united by water
lvl.4
United States

Changed out the props, looks like that did the trick, thanks guys.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

united by water Posted at 11-27 17:28
Changed out the props, looks like that did the trick, thanks guys.

We are glad you managed to fix the jello issue on your drone. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Apart from the jello, that was a really nice shot!  Looks like a great area!
2023-11-28
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Pretty funky video, glad the prop change was all it was.  Cheap fix
2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules