DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 left stick turning drone without input
565 4 2023-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5m9KmCSOPH3N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288717 ft
United States

I've recently encountered an issue where the DJI FPV drone will start to turn left or right without input from the DJI FPV Controller 2. I've recalibrated the drone a dozen times and sometimes it doesn't fully reach 100% on the left stick for turning. Not only have I recalibrated the drone, I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 (FPV Series) and installed the latest firmware for the DJI FPV Controller 2. Will I have to send the drone and controller back?
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. If I may ask. Have you already tried calibrating the remote by linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, going to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration"? Have a nice day.
2023-11-14
Use props
djiuser_5m9KmCSOPH3N
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 00:15
Hi there. If I may ask. Have you already tried calibrating the remote by linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, going to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration"? Have a nice day.

Hello,

Yes, I’ve tried calibrating my controller through this option. It still turns the drone left or right. I also see that during the calibration the left stick does not full reach 100%.
2023-11-14
Use props
djiuser_5m9KmCSOPH3N
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 00:15

Hello,

Yes, I’ve tried calibrating my controller through this option. It still turns the drone left or right. I also see that during the calibration the left stick does not full reach 100%.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5m9KmCSOPH3N Posted at 11-14 11:56
Hello,

Hi. If the issue persists and already tried calibrating the remote multiple times and the stick movement while calibrating is still partial please apply for an “Online Repair Request” and the remote back to DJI for analysis and solutions. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules