DJI Goggles 2 with Video Transmission
515 1 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Falk_187
New

Germany

Dear DJI Team,
I trust this message finds you well. My name is Falk, and I am reaching out to you as a dedicated user of your products. I have been thoroughly impressed with the performance and capabilities of the Goggles 2, and I am currently exploring ways to enhance my overall experience.
My specific query pertains to the feasibility of connecting the DJI Goggles 2 to an external display, such as a secondary screen. In my pursuit of achieving this, I am considering utilizing the DJI Video Transmission System, and I am seeking your guidance on the compatibility of these two components.
It would be especially helpful if you could provide guidance on potential solutions to adress my inquiry. I appreciate your time and attention and look forward to your prompt and informative response.
Sincerely,
Falk

2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra does not support the HDMI input/output. If you want to display the image transmission screen of the goggles on other display devices, the only method is to use the FPV Live function of DJI RC Pro, and other DJI accessories do not support the operation.
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules