Request: Timed shot missing features
366 1 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uM12hufOiBOB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 477172 ft
Bulgaria

Timed photos is a very useful feature from my point of view, as you just set photo settings and interval and start it out. Unlike hyperlapse, that have more options, but also have a minimum amount of photos to make in order to succeed. For example in timed shots, I can do only 10 photos with the same settings and orientation, and then use these to fuse them in stacked single shot with very little noise and better options for stacking overall (like light trails, etc.)

I have two reasonable requests for the timed photo:
1) Add a counter of how many shots are already made since the start of the capture session (should be a very easy task). Currently the user need to remember how many shots are left on the sd card and use it as a reference on how many shots are already made in the timed shots mode...

2) Add the timed photos in a separate folder (just like the hyperlapses), as you can end up having a timed shooting session ending in a different folders (and with different sequence filenames), and also you need to search for them in the general photos folder...

I hope that DJI team will consider the suggested features.

2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for the advice and feedback, we will forward it to our engineers for evaluation.
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules