does dji rs3 mini have active track?
4093 3 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PurpleBoy
New

Italy

Hi,i have a rs3 mini and on my app i dont have active track,why? on ronin sc have it
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. ActiveTrack is available when DJI RS 3 Mini is used with specific Panasonic camera models. ActiveTrack cannot be realized via DJI Ronin Image Transmitter. For the camera compatibility of the DJI Rs 3 Mini, please click the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/global/support/compatibility

2023-11-14
Use props
MountainHome
New
  • >>>
Norway

Hi. I dont find any explanation on how this can be setup, I use the Lumix S5 Iix
2-15 03:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MountainHome Posted at 2-15 03:36
Hi. I dont find any explanation on how this can be setup, I use the Lumix S5 Iix

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI RS 3 Mini, please make sure to update the unit's firmware to the latest version to have this feature. After a square recognition box appears on the camera screen, press the trigger button to enable ActiveTrack 3.0. Press the trigger button again to cancel it.

Principles: Because the Panasonic camera firmware is capable of recognizing faces and communicating with the gimbal, the gimbal can use to camera’s face recognition function to control ActiveTrack 3.0.

You may visit the official website of Panasonic for relevant functions: Panasonic official website (English version): https://www.panasonic.com/global ... _collaboration.html

Here are the steps:

1. Connect the RSS camera control port on the gimbal and the shutter control port on the camera using the corresponding camera control cable.
2. Set the camera and lens focus mode to autofocus.

(1) Set the AF/MF switch on the lens to AF.
(2) Set the focus switch on the camera body to AFC/AFS.

3. Set the USB mode of the camera to PC (Tether):
Wrench → IN/OUT1 → USB → USB Mode → Set to PC (Tether)

4. Enable face detection on the camera.
5. After the camera detects a face, initiate ActiveTrack using the gimbal's trigger.

2-16 01:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules