Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LightCut Network error
782 7 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GastonIce
lvl.1

Andorra

Hello all, im new to the lightcut, im having a ¨network error check connection¨ message after selecting clips and hitting NEXT on the ONE-TAP edit mode,  any ideas on how to fix this?  im using osmo action 3 with a Xiaomi Redmi Note 12pro, Connection between the action 3 and the phone is perfectly done, wifi freq is 5.8 , suppoerted by phone, I can watch the videos via the mobile phone that they are in the action 3, the problem is using lightcut and when i try to use the editor

thanks!

2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Could you please send us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-11-14
Use props
lutzmix
Captain
Germany

download Light Cut App 4.76.1
transfer your file to the phone and use the app
2023-11-15
Use props
GastonIce
lvl.1

Andorra

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-14 20:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Could you please send us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks for the reply, heres the link, i re installed the app too   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xY_UL5eLTEtw-vUbcPdE93MQLP7T824/view?usp=sharing

if i download the files i can edit in " manual mode" , but the mainthing of the lightcut its the availability to quick edit a video without downloading all the huge files to the phone and make a nice quick edition video

2023-11-15
Use props
lutzmix
Captain
Germany

erratum error
2023-11-15
Use props
lutzmix
Captain
Germany

GastonIce Posted at 11-15 14:39

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xY_UL5eLTEtw-vUbcPdE93MQLP7T824/view?usp=sharing
wlan is for connection to the camera
you must use also your phone network LTE/5G

If you don't have a large data volume for your smartphone, you should take the detour of uploading it to the phone's memory

2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

GastonIce Posted at 11-15 14:39

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Please follow the recommendation of lutzmix in his response above. This issue might be caused by a network or internet connection, try to use your mobile data while connected to the DJI Osmo Action 3 via Wi-Fi. If your mobile device has enough storage, you may transfer the file that you want to edit or connect the SD card to your mobile device. Run the Lightcut then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-16
Use props
GastonIce
lvl.1

Andorra

lutzmix Posted at 11-15 23:58
wlan is for connection to the camera
you must use also your phone network LTE/5G

Thanks for your help, i followed you recommend , it works somehow, the main problem was fixed,
but i have loads of problems to get lightcut connected with the phone
Had to reset the wifi options in the camera, and connected the mobile wifi manually to the camera,
i did 2 tries but took loads of mg of the mobile data plan, so, had to download the files to the phone first,
2023-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules