Lightroom Mobile unable to import jpg+raw
641 5 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrhonidji
lvl.2

United States

I can import these in Lightroom Classic on my iMac, but when I want to import first into Lightroom Mobile on my ipad, no photos are seen and not able to have the option to check subfolders as could be done on the desktop.
Has anyone figured a workaround?  Maybe import to Photos app and then pull into Lightroom Mobile as the only mobile solution.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Since the issue is related to third-party software, we highly recommend you contact the support of the said software for further assistance as we don't have any guidance on this one. Should you have any inquiries or concern about your product, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2023-11-14
Use props
djiuser_p10dxRxVqhS4
New

United States

I cannot do this on my iPad but I can on my android phone so I just import to LR there and then edit them on my iPad
2023-12-6
Use props
mrhonidji
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_p10dxRxVqhS4 Posted at 12-6 18:29
I cannot do this on my iPad but I can on my android phone so I just import to LR there and then edit them on my iPad

Good to know it is not me.
2023-12-6
Use props
billsalt42
New
Flight distance : 4272 ft

United States

Use the import files, navigate to the card and down the subdirectories.  You can then select all and import.  Let me know if you'd like a better walk through, but this solved the issues for me.
2-24 13:11
Use props
Steve Matthew
lvl.1

Pakistan

Try importing your photos into the Photos app on your iPad first, then import them into Lightroom Mobile. This workaround may help resolve the issue with subfolders on the mobile platform.
2-29 03:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules