Swapping between RCN and RCN1 is re-pairing required each time?
394 1 2023-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abercrombie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1572543 ft
  • >>>
United States

I appreciate the RCN1, but as an active cyclist, it's challenging to manage the phone and controller without worrying about dropping my expensive phone.

I discovered a great deal on an RC controller which, given its low cost, wouldn't be a big loss if it fell from the handlebar mount.  

Should arrive by the end of the week.

Question I was wondering, do I need to re-pair the controllers each time I switch to the other?
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Binding the aircraft with the remote controller records the linking relationship between the aircraft and the remote controller. If you want to change or unbind the remote controller, connect to the aircraft in-network status and change or unbind the remote controller in Device Management. Below is the binding and unbinding operation process:

Remote Controller Binding:
To bind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is:

Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device.

Unbind RC:
To unbind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft need to be connected. Then please refer to the below path to unbind the remote controller. The path is:

Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC
2023-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules