Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone assist "not an intelligent battery"
617 3 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brett
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have only used my Ronin once on a shoot recently to demo the the new C300 Matk II, all worked fine had 2 batteries, they both have only been charged about 5 times, yesterday I updated the firmware and now the iPhone app says on one of the batteries "not an intelligent batter"y so wont calibrate etc, the other is fine, I have deleted reinstalled the app but still no good. I have spoken to the reseller and been told that the batteries do not have a warranty, the exzct same thing happened on my phantom, I now have a battery for a Ronin and Phantom that both say the same thing, I have emailed DJI Europe several times bout this and nothing back.

Really is unacceptable, that nearly 250 pounds in dead nearly new batteries, if i had mistreated or not used correctly I would inderstand, but both items did the same after a firmware update, that means a fault in the battery, I cant believe this gets ignored.

Please any explanation or fix ?

2015-9-7
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Make sure the battery is tightly mounted on the ronin, please send your email to support@dji.com, thanks a lot!
2015-9-8
Use props
brett
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-9-8 12:33
Make sure the battery is tightly mounted on the ronin, please send your email to , thanks a lot!

I have checked, its in tightly. I have emailed support twice and nothing back. Will try again.

2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

brett@brettdant Posted at 2015-9-8 23:27
I have checked, its in tightly. I have emailed support twice and nothing back. Will try again.

Pls give me your tickt number so that I can double check
2015-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules