buying a used mini3 pro
663 10 2023-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jojo jose
lvl.1

Australia

hello folks!

i am about to purchase a slightly used mini3 pro with RC controller. previous owner claims to have bought the unit on june2023. i have a few queries below:

1. is there a chance that this unit being a newer release have the firmware compatible with the goggles2 for fpv flight?

2. is it really safe to update firmware for both RC controller and the drone itself to the newest release for compatibility with goggles2? i have been anxious about this after reading some bad feedback from owners who encountered issues after performing the firmware update.

3. is it imperative that the seller must deactivate this device from his dji account before consummating the sale? if not are there any consequences to the new owner?

hoping for your inputs.
cheers!
2023-11-15
Use props
jojo jose
lvl.1

Australia

much appreciated inputs sir!

the seller is going to my place for a thorough inspection and flight test before consummating the sale. we shall also deactivate his account and make sure my log-in credentials are accepted. cheers!
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you looking forward on our products. Please check my response to your inquiry below:

1. is there a chance that this unit being a newer release have the firmware compatible with the goggles2 for fpv flight?
* The DJI Mini 3 Pro is compatible with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra using the firmware 01.00.0600. For more compatibility information you may visit this link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Compatibility_Information/20230925/Consumer_Drones_and_Goggles_Compatibility_Information_EN.pdf
2. is it really safe to update firmware for both RC controller and the drone itself to the newest release for compatibility with goggles2? i have been anxious about this after reading some bad feedback from owners who encountered issues after performing the firmware update.
* We highly recommend updating the firmware to avoid any issues in the future.

3. is it imperative that the seller must deactivate this device from his dji account before consummating the sale? if not are there any consequences to the new owner?
* You may contact the seller to unbind the drone on his account so you can bind yours. You may provide this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-301619-1-1.html to the seller for his/her reference.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-15
Use props
jojo jose
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-15 23:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you looking forward on our products. Please check my response to your inquiry below:

again much appreciated inputs sir!
2023-11-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Forgive my suspicious nature but to me Jojo suggests you are a woman.
If correct I wouldn't invite some one who is probably male to your place, better to meet in a fairly public place e.g a populated park, I think.
2023-11-16
Use props
NBGRobbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12349 ft
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-16 03:54
If correct I wouldn't invite some one who is probably male to your place, better to meet in a fairly public place e.g a populated park, I think.

Congratulations for the most offensive thing I've seen online today.
2023-11-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NBGRobbo Posted at 11-16 12:58
Congratulations for the most offensive thing I've seen online today.
Why do you consider it offensive? What connotation have you drawn from my post and why have you drawn it?
If the seller is male and the buyer is female it may, unfortunately, be unsafe to invite an unknown male to her home or would you prefer she runs the risk of being attacked?

2023-11-16
Use props
jojo jose
lvl.1

Philippines

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-16 03:54
If correct I wouldn't invite some one who is probably male to your place, better to meet in a fairly public place e.g a populated park, I think.

male buyer here, seller is likewise male! i do appreciate the safety concerns over having some random stranger making a home visit especially at this looney day and age.
cheers everyone!

2023-11-16
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

as a male, i think it is very unsafe to invite *anyone* you don't know to your home for a transaction that doesn't involve the property so there's that but equally i don't believe a woman needs to be told she should watch out for inviting a stranger back to her home/apartment.  nothing good can be gained by telling her that and in my mind, it's no different that meeting a stranger in a parking lot or a certain side of town, etc.  i'm way out there and i believe nowhere is safe (not even meeting in the police station parking lot) so my suggestion would be go ahead but come *prepared.*
2023-11-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jojo jose Posted at 11-16 17:11
male buyer here, seller is likewise male! i do appreciate the safety concerns over having some random stranger making a home visit especially at this looney day and age.
cheers everyone!

Ok, best of luck with the drone.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jojo jose Posted at 11-15 23:17
again much appreciated inputs sir!

You are most welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules