Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveTro
New
Philippines

Drone: DJI mini 3 Pro
Controller: RC-N1
Phone: iPhone 12

I have a problem with my DJI mini 3 Pro.
Until a week ago, everything was working normally. The next day I wanted to fly the drone again when I noticed that I could no longer move the gimbal up and down.
When I turn the gimbal wheel (back left), the scale appears on the screen, but it remains at 0° (see screenshot). I can't move it up or down on the screen either,

But when I press the FN button, the gimbal moves from 0° to 90° and back without any problems.

I have already recalibrated the remote control and the gimbal wheel is recognized (see video https://streamable.com/v3ygcn).
The gimbal calibration also works without any problems.
When I fly the drone with Active Track, the gimbal also scrolls along without any problems.
So in my opinion it can't be a mechanical problem.

After reading through the forum, I did the following:

- Reset the remote control to factory settings
- Reset the drone using the app on the Mac
- Installed the latest firmware on the drone and controller

No matter what I do, the problem persists.

Unfortunately I am on vacation and there is no DJI service nearby.

What else could I do?

IMG_2529 (1).png
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to install the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller then check if the issue persists? If you still experience the issue, please try to re-link the remote controller to the aircraft by going to DJI Fly > General Settings (3dots) > Control > Re-Pair to Aircraft. If all the troubleshooting didn't solve the problem, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-15
Use props
Sam654
lvl.3
Flight distance : 132667 ft

United Kingdom

"So in my opinion it can't be a mechanical problem."
Possibly a mechanical/hardware problem with the wheel switch.
2023-11-16
Use props
SteveTro
New
Philippines

Did you check the video? Because in the RC calibration I can see that the wheel has some „reaction“
2023-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules