Osmo Mobile SE Firmware Corrupted
640 4 2023-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Redaxe
New

Malaysia

Hello,

I have a newly bought Osmo Mobile SE gimble. I followed the link on the official website and downloaded DJI Go. Upon connecting my phone to the gimble, there was a prompt to update the firmware, and I clicked on that and proceeded with the update. After about 5 minutes of waiting, the update had mysteriously failed. I retried a bunch of times but still ended up with the same result.

I found some solutions here and also from some external sources suggesting that I could download DJI Assistant 2 and update the firmware via PC. I installed it on both PC and Mac, but the software somehow doesn't recognize the device. Then I downloaded DJI Mimo, which I believe is the app that I am supposed to download instead of that crappy DJI Go that I later realise its update has been discontinued for years.

The gimble connected to my phone with no problem, however, all the buttons and stuff didn't work at all except for the record button. Now I am left with a gimble with a status indicator blinking red and green light alternatively.

Can someone please suggest a solution to that?

2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The DJI Osmo Mobile SE uses the DJI Mimo app and there is no option for the unit to connect to the DJI Go and update firmware. In addition, please make sure to download the DJI Mimo app on our official website using this LINK. You may also visit the DJI Osmo Mobile SE user manual page 16 on how to update the firmware using the said app or click this link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf . If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-16
Use props
djiuser_HhPR4XGXrCIv
New

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-16 21:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The DJI Osmo Mobile SE uses the DJI Mimo app and there is no option for the unit to connect to the DJI Go and update firmware. In addition, please make sure to download the DJI Mimo app on our official website using this LINK. You may also visit the DJI Osmo Mobile SE user manual page 16 on how to update the firmware using the said app or click this link  . If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello I have the same problem, my mobile SE connected to DJI Go without any problem and started an update, failed of course, but now when I use MIMO - no prompt for update is available and gimball is not responding to anything.. - is there any option for forced update?
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_HhPR4XGXrCIv Posted at 12-15 09:33
Hello I have the same problem, my mobile SE connected to DJI Go without any problem and started an update, failed of course, but now when I use MIMO - no prompt for update is available and gimball is not responding to anything.. - is there any option for forced update?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please note that we cannot connect the DJI Osmo Mobile SE via the DJI Go app and it can only be connected via DJI Mimo app. You may provide us with a video showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload it via Google Drive or YouTube. Thank you.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_vM8mzZGwxHLe
New

France

Hello, I have received Osmo SE this Chrismas and it worked fine until I've updated the firmware. The device works fine  a few seconds and it starts shaking. This behavior make the device not usable. How can I revert to the previous firmware? Cordially, JFSG
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules