NDJ6 2.4ghz need an update or not?
1985 2 2014-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aeroview
New

Australia

My new Phantom 2 V2.0 with H3 3D Zenmuse Gimbal, IOSD mini, works well but there is a little thing That I don't understand.
The gimbal control Dial on the left of the RC works but if I move it down it will go up, and if I leave it will go back to the current center position that is 45 degrees down. Not  Like I heard.... it is supousse to move slow if I move slow and fast is i move fast also it supouse to stop when you leave it and not to go back to the current center.
Thanks.
IMG_1141-copy.jpg
2014-12-9
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

First, go to the Phantom 2 support page and download a copy of the user manual, the Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.6, and if you have a windows computer the DJI WIN Driver Installer.
Second, after you've installed the Phantom Assistant software you can go to the RC tab under Basic and do the X1 sticks calibation.  Then go to the gimbal tab under Advanced and adjust the setting.  (The default setting of the gimbal do not move the camera to the full range of motion)  You can also check for any updates now that you've got the Vision Assistant installed.

Happy flying!

Gimbal Setting-Basic-Advanced.gif
2014-12-9
Use props
aeroview
New

Australia

Hi Gil this a phantom 2 version 2.0  but anyway I did adjusted the gimbal on the horizontal and vertical limits and the tilt gain on the assistant. but what I find rare is that pushing up wheel will move the gimbal down and opposite also my Gopro camera was pointing 45 down on the center and if you move it and then leave it it will go back to 45 degree. I try to fly like that and film and is crazy because you have to figth with the spring.
But I find a better solution to this and was to take off the spring . now is working great!!!
2014-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules