Pan motor failure?
428 5 2023-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Radosław Pilut
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35640 ft
Poland

I thing my RS3Pro has a failure. When I'm pannig, in one positon it is starting to shake or vave. If I'm panning slow it looses control on panning motor.
Some times when it doees it also give the message "camera cable not conected" or when I use Raven Eye the message is "Video signal lost".
It happens only with panning motor in one position of gimbal. See it on attached videos.

2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the firmware version of the gimbal also? For your issue, we will consult with our engineers first.
2023-11-17
Use props
Radosław Pilut
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-17 23:02
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the firmware version of the gimbal also? For your issue, we will consult with our engineers first.

Thanks for your informations. I can’t specify the exact number of firmware because I sent my gimbal to my seller with reclamation. But it was the latest one available.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Radosław Pilut Posted at 11-18 04:09
Thanks for your informations. I can’t specify the exact number of firmware because I sent my gimbal to my seller with reclamation. But it was the latest one available.

Thank you for the reply. Our engineers checked your video, We suggest you send the device back for diagnosis and repair.
Here is the link to submit an online repair request: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer
2023-11-18
Use props
Radosław Pilut
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 04:12
Thank you for the reply. Our engineers checked your video, We suggest you send the device back for diagnosis and repair.
Here is the link to submit an online repair request: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer

Thanks for the link. I did it through my seller.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Radosław Pilut Posted at 11-18 04:15
Thanks for the link. I did it through my seller.

Noted. If you have any questions later, please let us know.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules