Mini Pro 4 - Sensors not working
2086 17 2023-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaaDaa
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hello

I have an error with omni-Directional sensors. It shows offline/in red on my RC2.

It shows error 180059 but when launched in, its still offline with another error message.

PS:
I have the latest software on both.
Have tried to re callibrate both senors.

What can i try else or is this a common error with the new update?

2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Would you please check whether it will disappear after the aircraft takes off?
2023-11-18
Use props
DaaDaa
lvl.1

Mauritius

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 17:20
Hello, there. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Would you please check whether it will disappear after the aircraft takes off?

Hello,

I have tried it. Even when flying, the sensors are still offline.

Should i try to factory reset the drone and controller?
if yes, how to do it?

Thanking you in advance
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DaaDaa Posted at 11-19 22:13
Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Please test again in the daytime (with sufficient brightness) and make sure the current flight mode is not "S" mode. If it is in other flight mode, please confirm that the APAS function is normally turned on.
2023-11-21
Use props
djiuser_lIlQpUjBjRVQ
New
Flight distance : 33150 ft
Honduras

What is the APAS option?
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. It stands for Advanced Pilot Assistance System. With APAS, the aircraft can quickly sense and bypass obstacles in all directions while the user is operating the aircraft for a safer flight and smoother footage. There are three Obstacle Avoidance Actions: Bypass, Brake, and Off. (Turning on "Bypass" indicates that APAS is enabled.) Have a great day.
2023-11-25
Use props
Marco Bazzacco
New

Italy

hi I also have the same problem.  Why do the sensors not work if there is little light and even before take-off they are active and after take-off they are deactivated.  Another question why inside in the evening illuminated signs do not work?
2-2 11:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Marco Bazzacco Posted at 2-2 11:09
hi I also have the same problem.  Why do the sensors not work if there is little light and even before take-off they are active and after take-off they are deactivated.  Another question why inside in the evening illuminated signs do not work?

Hello there. Will it be fine if you show us a screen recording for us to check further? You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here. Thank you very much.
2-2 22:11
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288048 ft
Netherlands

DaaDaa Posted at 2023-11-19 22:13
Hello,

Hi there,bro i have bought also the mini 4 pro notso long ago iam just curious how did u solved
That sensors problem?
2-12 09:28
Use props
djiuser_ro8BO1l0BwDi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32910 ft
United States

Yes my sensors don't work either on the first day of owning. Says not calibrated and won't allow me to take off. Can't calibrate so what now I just can't fly it anymore. I reset everything thing and no change. What can I do?
2-12 09:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ro8BO1l0BwDi Posted at 2-12 09:38
Yes my sensors don't work either on the first day of owning. Says not calibrated and won't allow me to take off. Can't calibrate so what now I just can't fly it anymore. I reset everything thing and no change. What can I do?

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what is the model of your aircraft and what error are you getting? Thank you.
2-12 21:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amitushka Posted at 2-12 09:28
Hi there,bro i have bought also the mini 4 pro notso long ago iam just curious how did u solved
That sensors problem?

Hi, Amitushka. Sorry about the experience. Will it be fine if you show us screenshots of the auto-calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration results, or post a video showing the process? Thank you very much.
2-12 21:43
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-12 21:43
Hi, Amitushka. Sorry about the experience. Will it be fine if you show us screenshots of the auto-calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration results, or post a video showing the process? Thank you very much.

Hello Tony,its not that i have a sensor problem with it!,i was just curious how he solved it just incase it would happen on my mini 4 pro, btw why cant i open a topic or post something here if u dont mind me asking you?
2-13 01:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amitushka Posted at 2-13 01:58
Hello Tony,its not that i have a sensor problem with it!,i was just curious how he solved it just incase it would happen on my mini 4 pro, btw why cant i open a topic or post something here if u dont mind me asking you?

I see. May I know what happens when you try to create a thread? Thank you.
2-13 02:50
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 02:50
I see. May I know what happens when you try to create a thread? Thank you.

I couldn’t create a thread,i can reply on stuff,i think its disabled for new users or something wich i find ridiculous but thats just my opinion,i have spend 1129 Euro for a drone(Dji mini4 pro & 1 week later i bought the Dji mic2 (another 349 Euro) caz i wanted also audio & i cant create a thread on Dji forum???…hmm
2-13 16:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amitushka Posted at 2-13 16:35
I couldn’t create a thread,i can reply on stuff,i think its disabled for new users or something wich i find ridiculous but thats just my opinion,i have spend 1129 Euro for a drone(Dji mini4 pro & 1 week later i bought the Dji mic2 (another 349 Euro) caz i wanted also audio & i cant create a thread on Dji forum???…hmm

HI. Can you please post a screenshot with the error or the problem you are encountering? Thank you.
2-13 23:55
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 23:55
HI. Can you please post a screenshot with the error or the problem you are encountering? Thank you.

Hi,Tony
Bro ur an administrator here & i assume that you know very well that iam new here and new members dont have those button that sais  “ create new thread” that others do have & thats the whole thing that i dont get,is the money we new members spend at Dji different from the money of the older members?
What screenshots should i show & if that are the rules here on the forum i folow the rules its just that it doesnt make any sense to me thats all bro,btw sorry for my english its not my first tongue language,Thank u
2-14 06:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amitushka Posted at 2-14 06:08
Hi,Tony
Bro ur an administrator here & i assume that you know very well that iam new here and new members dont have those button that sais  “ create new thread” that others do have & thats the whole thing that i dont get,is the money we new members spend at Dji different from the money of the older members?
What screenshots should i show & if that are the rules here on the forum i folow the rules its just that it doesnt make any sense to me thats all bro,btw sorry for my english its not my first tongue language,Thank u

Sorry. As you mentioned you are new, we want to assist you further thus requesting a screenshot to provide you an answer accordingly. Newcomers need to have 20 points to post a thread. Older members were also unable to post at first until they got 20 points.
2-17 01:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules