Side Controls NOT responding
1025 6 2023-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrJB98
New

United States

I've had my mini pro 3 for a little over 1 year, and rarely used it, Total flight time is barely 2-3 hours.
Today, I tried to fly it, but somehow the side-to-side motion is not responsive. The other controls (Vertical, Yaw and foreAft) work fine.

Is there a diagnostic/setting that can be done to troubleshoot the issue?

2023-11-18
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Try this - fly/settings/safety/disable sideways flight. Make sure it is disabled.
2023-11-18
Use props
Marcus67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5852530 ft
Canada

In the settings menu there is a feature to turn off ‘disable sideways flying’
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there.  Would you please check “Disable Sideways Flights” setting as other members suggested? This settings only disables the users' stick movement. To be specific, the aircraft will not fly sideways after the users move the stick. However, the aircraft will fly sideways based on actual conditions to carry out obstacle avoidance in Intelligent flight or QuickShots mode.
2023-11-18
Use props
DrJB98
New

United States

Thank you very much fellow pilots. Found it, and it's working fine now. Cheers
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DrJB98 Posted at 11-18 20:06
Thank you very much fellow pilots. Found it, and it's working fine now. Cheers

Perfect. We are glad you managed to fix it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance. You can also contact the DJI Supports from this link: https://www.dji.com/support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-13
Use props
fanse2316929
lvl.3
Belgium

Had the same issue last week! Had used the drone 30mins before without any problems but when I tried to get it in the air a second time, I couldn't steer it left or right. I did not change anything to the menu settings. One day later it was fine again.
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules