467 6 2023-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2454508 ft
  • >>>
United States

There us is so much discussion about sensors, motion blurr, ISO, Shutter Speed, ND filters., etc.

I have recently started following Ted Nemeth's channel. What an inspiration to just go out there and create something. Set it on auto and go. Is my video perfect? No, but I had fun filming and editing.

2023-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wise advice.   
2023-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely landscape views.    I bet there are some fish in that lake just waiting to be caught.  
2023-11-19
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2454508 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-19 09:49
Lovely landscape views.    I bet there are some fish in that lake just waiting to be caught.

For sure!  I always thought I would enjoy fishing, just don't need another hobby to drain $$$ into, and I know fishing would do that!

Ironically, as I was filming this, there were shotguns being fired over the lake.  Then suddenly, they were  150 yards to my left, and in the water retrieving whatever they shot. Once I figured this out, I left.  Very common at my farm in Central TX, but never experienced this in the 'city'.
2023-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

smbishop Posted at 11-19 10:36
For sure!  I always thought I would enjoy fishing, just don't need another hobby to drain $$$ into, and I know fishing would do that!

Ironically, as I was filming this, there were shotguns being fired over the lake.  Then suddenly, they were  150 yards to my left, and in the water retrieving whatever they shot. Once I figured this out, I left.  Very common at my farm in Central TX, but never experienced this in the 'city'.

Duck season maybe?  
2023-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
IMHO these 'details' are just for the last 5% improvement.
The rest is how you use your drone (camera) to tell a story.
2023-12-30
Use props
yves wouters
lvl.2
Belgium

Nice video, I like the idea that in the beginning you "guide" the viewer to the river.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules